This game is Really Bad Without World Buffs

My guild didnt require them. We were actually trying to raid old school with prot warriors and stuff.

Long story short, guild died. We ended up just gearing people for speed clear guilds.

Im not anti WB or anything but saying “just go find a guild that doesnt require WBs” isnt really doing or saying enough to warrant fresh classic era servers.

There are far more reasons to have Classic Era fresh but having that discussion is not what this thread is about.

SoM seems like a forced vanilla experience where players have to progress and can’t use world buffs (didn’t use em in vanilla widely), which I think can be a good thing.

IMO, players will come out of SoM once it’s over appreciating WBs more after experiencing a “nerfed” version of the game. Players love to pump, no doubt about it.

Like you’re doing now.

Anyways, I’m sure they’re going patch world buffs into SOM any day now. Because of you.

1 Like

I’m not here advocating for a blanket answer of removing world buffs in both SoM and Era like I’ve seen others do. Take SoM and enjoy all the monetized changes that will help bring us back to retail.

We got SoM with all its nuance because this is what players asked for.