This forum is a total shame

I think we should use common sense here, like most other situations.

Of course the edited posts aren’t automated but I’d be willing to bet that many suspensions and deleted threads are, just like the automated system will lock threads after people abuse the flagging system and mass report threads they don’t agree with.

I’m pretty sure this thread will end up being one of those then.

So far it hasn’t been mass reported, we’ll see.

What? and allow the WoW community to express themselves openly with freedom and honesty? Are you kidding me??

Do you realize how many Kotaku and Polygon articles they will write about how the WoW community has degenerated into a haven for straight alt right white supremacists males??

1 Like

In some cases I kind of understand some threads being locked, the title of the thread is one thing. But sometimes when I go into these threads its just full of posts of people insulting each other, sometimes reading through is entertaining.

Even OP isn’t innocent.

i am just trying to learn stuff and he was mean. :frowning:

1 Like

There there, have a like, will make you feel better.

Everybody seems to think they know what’s considered false flagging or not.

It’s subjective, because people get offended by different things. This is the nature of the community, not something the devs can fix unless flagging was removed totally, but this gives an opportunity for many more troll threads to spring up.

That pretty much sums it up.

Bull. There’s a team that responds to us contesting our suspensions with a copy and paste that upholds whatever the mob justice system has decided.

I actually got suspended for saying, and i QUOTE “Eh leave the guy alone, what does it matter to you if he wants to find other gay people in WOW?”

This was in that thread the other week where a guy posted his picture and asked if any other gay guys played the game.

Why am I laughing? I can’t stop, someone send help.

But if they’re banned they can’t post. also posting about being a moderated is another bannable offense, just saying.

Vigilante justice is never a good thing.

Yeap, read the new Batman comics where the Joker get’s drugged and goes, “good,” for awhile. Batman causes far more damage and threat to life than most of the criminals he stops. The occasional super villain he stops does not make up for this.

The popularity of the Arrowverse would suggest otherwise. :sunglasses:

Anything that brings down these 5,000-long Mutual Admiration Society threads gets my support.

They would come right back to the forum after their 2 day suspension and scream about it, they aren’t moderating the forum fast enough that we wouldn’t be able to see their posts.

I do miss the original forums, like the ones we had in Classic and TBC.

Basic, straight to the point, highly effective utility, and fast. Nice character avatars too.

It’s not the forum. It’s the people. This forum really shows how bad the wow community is these days. Can you even imagine running into one of these forum posters in the game? It’s a very unpleasant experience.

1 Like

Do you KNOW that they are? I don’t know, man!