My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

This is pure ignorance about the lore OMEGALUL

1 Like

how is it wrong when the reason alliance helves have blue eyes and belves have green eyes is because of fel corruption?

1 Like

My problem with the request for Blue eyes, is that it feels as though it’ll dilute what Blood Elves are. They’ve moved on from Blue eyes and have used magics which have physically changed them. I don’t understand why go back? It just feels as though all the development they’ve had would just revert back and there’d be no point to it.

6 Likes

dks have blue eyes though. and so do velves i think.

It might be best to stop talking to them when they are acting that way.

This exactly.

Let Blood Elves be Blood Elves!

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:
Are you aware that you just proved the ignorance of your previous post?

Let me do my job by myself :rofl:

my highest belf is a dh but i wish he could be an orc. :frowning: i like this thread because i am learning stuff in here about the game and the rts before the game.

here is a copy paste of a post of mine from another thread

i want blue eyes for blood elves because they make sense from a lore perspective

if the sunwell is now cleansing the fel taint from the blood elves still connected to it (i.e. not the void elves whose connection to a light based energy source has almost certainly been severed by their transformation…for my proof I offer the fact they are not all continually screaming in agony) then we could end up with three sets of eye colours

green among the elves who still use fel or who dont use arcane or holy magics to speed up the dissipation of the taint

blue for elves who use arcane magics, once the sunwells effects cleanse the majority of the taint

and golden for those elves who use holy magics and are more in tune with the holy side of the well

thalassian elf eye colour responds to the magic in their environment after all. fel, arcane, holy, it can be any of those

with the announcement of eye color customization i could see several shades of each of those colors and more now

Possible it is viewed as trolling since there was never a request for Blue eyes for Blood Elves until after the very first of the High Elf Mega-threads on the old forums. I have no opinion as to if it was trolling but considering when that request was first made it does look to be trolling from a certain perspective, especially when you look at the games lore and understand that in Warcraft cosmology the Light is a stronger primal force than is the Arcane which gave the High Elves the blue eyes to begin with. It just doesn’t jive with the games Lore that Blood Elves would ever get the Arcane infused blue eyes ever again.

1 Like

okay i get it. thank you. :slight_smile:

because of the sunwell being holy magic right?

Is it fuzzy? LOL!

it just doesnt ‘jive’ with your opinion. the fact you cling to this is proof there is nothing else that separates the two. otherwise youd be able to stand on your claims they have a different ‘culture and such and such they are nobler’

2 Likes

Correct, while it is in fused with Light not “Holy” per say but yes in essence. That being said I as an individual would have no issue with it as a player.

i hate the sunwell raid because almost all of my alts got the legendary bow before my hunter did, but if i am remembering correctly the belves no longer had to bad touch a naaru and were now legit holy warriors the same way dwarves were.

Yes.

It is no longer a pure source of Arcane and can’t give them Blue Eyes.

Also Arcane can’t overpower Fel like Light can.

And as stated earlier, this “Request” only came when people started asking for High Elves mostly as a way to shut the request up.

Blood Elves draw all their light from the Naaru infused Sunwell.

2 Likes

Is not for u, you dummy orc.

so that’s why belves got the yellow eye option instead of blue then right?

According to the Developers yes.

2 Likes

then i wonder why belf dks and velves can have blue eyes?