This forum is a total shame

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-high-elf-allied-race-megathread/146463/17765

This one’s been getting locked for months now

Just like the Green Arrow, doing what the authorities are unable or unwilling to do. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I suppose I can’t blame you or hate on you for it since we don’t have a moderation team punishing anyone for abusing it. Keep up the good work.

I have played no part in it; like I said, I muted the dumpster fire that is the Portal Thread a month or more ago to avoid any lingering pings.

I’m just a :popcorn: and :tropical_drink: consuming fan of it all.

1 Like

I think one that really gets to me is we had a very nice post about LGBT community in WoW get flagged by trolls. Literally probably flagged it just to be funny.

1 Like

That’s why most posts are flagged and locked.

The trolled threads are still locked, what a system.

1 Like

i am a gay woman and i have yet to see a lgbt thread that wasn’t total trolling. i wish there would be. i’d participate. but every time within a few posts trolls come.

1 Like

Oh darling, lets have the CMs strip naked and walk though blizzard head quarters while you walk behind them chanting shame,shame,shame. However be aware it might end with the forums burning in green fel fire.

Just consider it a result of all those layoffs.

Thanks a lot Bobby Kotick!

I imagine all those threads were duplicate threads anyway so nothing much has been lost because people tend to post the same thing in 5 or more threads when that type of thing happens.

there’s like a bazillion threads right now about the potential level squish. -.-

Yes and after a week or so, people will get fed up with them and start reporting them as spam and even those nothing will be lost because it usually is the same people posting in multiple threads.

It is indeed a pity that a few haters and/or trolls flag some of the most interesting (numbers speak) threads because they don’t like them, and lock the community away from them.

Hopefully this will be fixed…eventually.

Those are maybe not locked because flagging trolls got actually dealt with.

How do you know it hasn’t been punished? They have often said they don’t talk about such things (unless someone gets on the Customer Support forum of course) so its possible people were punished for false flagging. Not many people would get on here and say “I put in a load of false flags and got punished, bad me!”.

2 Likes

If you haven’t noticed, Blizz doesn’t give a flip about this forum or any customer opinions. They haven’t cared in years, thus the state of their current products, especially WoW.

1 Like

Because there would be numerous threads regarding this if people were being punished. They would be crying about how they were just trying to help clean up the forum and got punished for it. Blizzard isn’t fast enough to delete the threads before we read them, sorry.

So when a moderator edits someones post, do you really think thats automated?

i’ve had posts deleted recently that didn’t result in a suspension. so no it’s not.