This entire expansion has been anti-pug

Its called being a casual player my guy

I’ve pugged all the bosses I’ve killed so far in Shadowlands. Most groups end after a wipe.

Pugging has been volatile since day one. Obviously the more an encounter requires coordination and communication, the harder it is going to be for a group of strangers to succeed.

2 Likes

Bro you’ve done only LFR and like a few normal bosses.

13 Likes

Have you ever considered that it’s just you?

You’re playing warlock, which are highly regarded among the worst class choices for M+ right now.

So I haven’t met some arbitrary threshold that you set? I have pugged bosses on multiple toons.

Pugging is trash. If you don’t want trash gameplay, making some friends or joining a guild is the solution. Full stop.

2 Likes

But you’re speaking on things you don’t have experience with. You keep saying loot and the great vault is fine and defending blizzard in any thread that has to do with it but you how would you even know when you don’t do content ??.

15 Likes

All of the people who complain about loot either don’t do any content and want more or are at an item level that is appropriate for the content they are doing and want more. Both instances are people feeling entitled to more.

You don’t need experience for facts.

1 Like

Pretty incredible that you’re stalking profiles to call people out, yet we can’t even access your profile to see what you’ve completed.

Not doing content has nothing to do with knowing how pugs usually operate.

1 Like

You qouted a comment that had nothing to do with pugging, this is about loot scarcity and the great vault. He doesn’t play the content so how would he know? And I hide my profile because pvpers like to get their jigles off stalking each others rating.

9 Likes

So you’re agreeing that you don’t play the game and you’re blindly white knighting a game you barely play ? Gotcha.

14 Likes

How convenient.

When he’s speaking on things he doesn’t do ofc I’m going to call him out for it. Judging from your profile you don’t play the game either.

4 Likes

I’ve been here for fifteen years.

I don’t play the game but I know I don’t deserve more gear just because.

Please explain to me why people who do normal raiding feel like they need a heroic raid item level gear.

Why do y’all need more gear when you’re already at the par? I’ll tell you why, it’s entitlement.

1 Like

There’s a lot of people that play this game but don’t actually play it.

1 Like

You just sound like a big troll to me judging from most of your posts. You enjoy your white knighting I’m big tired

5 Likes

Answer my question lol.

Why do people expect to out gear all the content they do in a week or two?

A lot of players haven’t even reached the 200 ilvl threshold yet and we’re 2 months into the xpac, think about that a little bit.

7 Likes

If they haven’t reached it yet it’s a personal problem lmao

Between the 196 covenant set and PVP gear, there’s no reason for anyone to complain about lack of gear.

We only just got the easy catch up gear and a lot of people don’t like PVP or just aren’t good enough at it to get that easy gear, most players call it a side game. People are literally switching from pveing to pvping because of how unrewarding loot drops in PVE are atleast pvp you can target your loot and get currency for it.

2 Likes

My guy, my whole point was that you’re talking down hard to someone for not playing the game, but we can’t even see what content you’ve cleared. Do you not see the hypocrisy in that? Do you not see that you’re not in any position to bring up what people have and haven’t cleared?

If you’re going to go hard defending a certain take, the least you could do is provide the evidence to back it up.

I’ve played this game for fifteen years, which doesn’t mean that I’ve “played” the game as extensively as others, but I do know entitlement when I see it.

This post, is entitlement. It oozes entitlement. I’m not saying there aren’t problems with some of the content, but it doesn’t take an aptly-skilled, CE player to know that someone talking about how miserable it is to pug and how awful content is to clear (on a warlock, no less) without any constructive feedback wants nothing more than the entitlement they think they deserve.

2 Likes