This class is comically worthless in PvP

I could play a melee class or a huntard and do anything this pos class could do but faster and better :man_shrugging:

Really don’t get it

3 Likes

Considering destro is one of the best pvp casters right now…

2 Likes

That’s why we saw a destroy in every single match in the AWC

1 Like

Not to pile on, but this is most certainly a you problem. Destro is one of the best pvp classes at the moment.

Ya destro is super strong but you’re right, you could just play a melee and get the same result with less effort.

6 Likes

Really now? So you are saying a fury warrior and each shammy is better than a destro lock in PvP?

Damn near spit out my drink, thanks for that!

Yall really watch that stuff?

Yes. More entertaining than MDI for sure

I dont really play this class so all the copium doesnt matter. I could be blind and have sporks for fingers and do anything lock can do but better and faster while dying less as a DH or Ret

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

1 Like

Do everything better as ret or dh? Do you only zug with your dps?

Ret and dh don’t have nearly the control tools, can’t force distance, don’t have the tools like observer.

Can they zug and just charge in better? Sure. But can they help their team control the battlefield and tempo as well? No. They rely on their teammates typically for that or being overturned.

Not sure how you think lock is useless in pvp.

Well because they are.

Unstable affliction legitimately cracks me up. A DoT that can only go on 1 person and does absolutely pathetic damage, or it can go on 3 people and do even more pathetic of damage - neat. Malefic rapture is incredibly half-baked and out of place feeling. Haste is the best stat for all 3 of their specs because their mastery is dumpy bum in all 3. Whole thing is just yikes and worse than like every caster option.

Apparently this is the only warlock that isn’t suffering from a severe case of dissonance. I only made a warlock to find out why they are such free kills on everything else I play lmao.

1 Like

You do realize that you’re only commenting on one of the 3 specs right? Have you played the others? And haste has been the top warlock stat since haste was implemented, that’s nothing new. Are you surprised by this?

But regardless, you haven’t really given much info beyond insults. I assumed you were a troll, not a tauren, judging by the usefulness of your comments.

5 Likes

Yes I’ve tried the others, just unstable is just especially mundane.

No just incredibly bored by it lmao. I love that you say this like its not lame af that’s the case.

Here is the info: This class is a potato jamboree. In all 3 specs its more effort for less return. Why would I be a warlock in BGs when I can do more damage from further away as a hunter and not have to deal with interrupts? Why would I play destro and diddle around with soulshards when I can play ele and delete people without even using a spender? Why would I play demo when I could not play demo ???

“but you can be a fear bot”. ye fantastic.

Look, our only option here is to buff warlock :eyes:

I’d love to hear the reasoning behind haste being a “lame” stat compared to other things. Essentially they all do the same thing, make you do more dps. Crit makes you crit slightly more, versatility makes your spells do slightly more damage, haste means you cast slightly faster. Calling one more lame than the others makes zero sense.

Because its a mandatory stat and that makes it boring. Building to 30%+ haste every expansion is boring. Lame².

Mastery so bad you didn’t even bother mentioning it. Dun forgot it existed its so bad. lol. lmao.

1 Like

I’ve read some dumb things on these forums, but I think you may have just said the dumbest thing ever uttered.

There are plenty of specs that have prioritized the same stats for several expansions in a row. Are you also on those class forums claiming that’s lame? If not, you should be, that is unless you’re just cherry picking in an attempt to troll.

No, I figured those examples were enough and that you’d be able to figure it out. I guess I overestimated your intelligence.

Warlock is great. There is no war in Ba Sing Se. The community council member has spoken. Nothing can be improved. All the stats essentially do the same thing, except that part where one is objectively better but its been that way forever why balance anything.

Your intelligence and point of view is truly amazing. Why, I’m sure at this very moment the warlock forums aren’t filled with people asking for changes and recommending things that would improve the class and its specs. But if it were, I’m certain that would be enough and that you’d be able to figure it out.

With an impressive ability defend the mundane and lack of imagination intelligence* like yours, I can really see how you became a community council member. This has been an eye-opening experience oh wise-one. I can only hope everyone else will ascend to your level of obstinance wisdom* and stop with their trifling requests for silly things like improvement or meaningful change - such matters are below a council member as maladroit sententious* as thee.
:heart_hands:

1 Like

The only thing needing improvement is your level of play.

Destro is very very strong right now.