"This Ain't Mine" quest flagging me as PVP at gates of Ogrimmar

Playing as an Alliance character and I’m currently on the portion of the quest that allows you to fly to the front line. When I get close to Orgimmar, the loading screen pops and when the game loads again, I’m sitting at the gates of Org and flagged as PVP. The guards start to attack me and after 2-3 seconds, the loading screen appears again. The game loads and I’m back at the gates, the guards who returned to their posts, start attacking me again. 2-3 seconds go by, loading screen again, game loads, I’m attacked. Eventually I die and when I do, I get the loading screen, the game loads, and I’m back at the gates again with full health. The loop continues unless I close the client and request a move. If I return to Razor hill and fly myself, the same issue occurs.

25 Likes

I am having exactly the same problem.

2 Likes

I also have this problem, had to use unstuck character service to get out of the loop.

1 Like

Experiencing same issue. The loop takes forever to get out of and I have only managed to escape it by abandoning the quest.

1 Like

Same problem. I used the provided gryphon the first time. After several attempts at logging out and logging back in, I was still in the loop. I managed to use the “Return to Graveyard” button one of the times before it reloaded, and got out of the loop that way. I graveyard rezzed and attempted to fly myself up to Anduin, but it grabbed me before I even made it up the canyon, and stuck me in the loop again.

2 Likes

Playing as Horde, the quest is also bugged for me. I can clear the mines in the canyon and the flying mount takes me in front of Orgrimmar but then the siege army doesn’t appear and the NPC to turn-in the quest (Saurfang) is not there either.

2 Likes

Same here. Tried to do the unstuck thing too, when I took rez sickness in Westfall, it sent me back to Orgrimmar again :confused:

1 Like

This is happening to me as well. I’ve tried abandoning the quest, not taking the gryphon to the front lines, running around the canyon, flying over the canyon, disabling addons. I am convinced this quest is not able to be completed at this current time which is quite frustrating since I can’t finish the BFA story without doing this quest.

1 Like

same situation here. midway flight to Anduin, the loading screen kicks in and teleports the character to Orgrimmar gate and the loading screen kicks in again putting you in a teleport loop even when dead.
abandoning the quest and doing it again even by not taking the gryphon, as soon as the mid area is reached, the character is teleported (loading screen) to Orgrimmar gates and gets stuck in a teleport loop.

2 Likes

+1 stuck in the endless loop as well. War campaign was the last thing I needed to do to unlock some of the allied races I wanted to make alts on for Shadowlands.

1 Like

I’m sorry Paul, as a fellow Hollywood actor, I too am frustrated. I hope Blizz can get this worked out soon.

1 Like

Experiencing same problem.

1 Like

OMG I thought i was the only one… im stuck as well getting killed over and over again!

We need help ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m having this exact same issue! I got trapped at the Orgrimmar gates, continuously being killed by the guards and getting a loading screen.

Fortunately, I was able to free my character from being stuck. I tried logging in and out a few times, and eventually I somehow logged in as a ghost at the graveyard. From there, I res’d with a penalty and was able to hearth out. I’ve been too afraid to retry the quest. I’m assuming the same thing will happen again.

I was able to get Saurfang (for the Horde version, I don’t know about the Alliance) to pop up by abandoning the quest “Shadowlands: A Chilling Summons”

You have talk to him quickly before the Shadowlands quest pops up again and he goes poof.

Edit:
Apparently the quest stuff you need to do disappears as well, so you have to abandon that quest, do some progression, abandon it again, and repeat.

2 Likes

Eh i hit the same issue today. Its game breaking i cannot even submit a ticket because the support window refreshes when the loop resets. I cannot get my character out of the loop so cannot move to SL content instead. Using the stuck character thing teleports me to a graveyard where i take res sickness and i am then transported back into the loop. I cannot even unstick again. Very very frustrating

Same exact issue, submitted a ticket. I tried everything to force the quest, no luck with running to quest ender, riding griffin, flying own mount, running back to body as ghost (worst idea as I am stuck in the 3 second loop there now). Hope they fix this soon, very aggravating.

Same here. I have abandoned the quest a few times, cleared the rocks and mines half a dozen times, tried flying there in flight form, riding there on my mount, even walking… and when I get too far north, it seems, the vicious prometheus-like death cycle at the gate or Org starts again. Already spent a few hundred gold for repairs. This needs to get fixed fast, it is halting my progression to the shadowlands, as one of my favorite things about WOW is the lore, and this is unacceptable.

3 Likes

Same exact issue this is halting progressing and its been going on for 3 days where’s the blue post on this?

3 Likes

I sent a ticket about this quest being bugged to support and got a copy past reply saying they werent able to help me.

Great Support.

3 Likes