Thinking of returning, looking for friends?

Hey

I’ve been thinking of grabbing the new expac and jumping back into retail.

So, I played from release up to around lich, then kinda went thru a crappy break up with the GF I played with so dropped it.

Picked up GW2 at launch with my then GF now wife and we are avid players of that.

I started a new job a couple years ago in the tech industry and found that my team are all WoW players so I tried getting my old account back, found that it was totally gone. (Hacked, I think) So used my current battlenet account and brought the game and played retail again. We played for a while, did all the story and dragonflight.

Then season of discovery came out and we REALLY got into that, but at some point we lost momentum. And we haven’t touched it since.

None of them wanna jump back in and I’ve tried my hardest to get my wife to play with me but she has zero interest, she very happy with GW2.

So, here I am wanting to play again and looking for others to play with. I’m Aussie I’m a dad

But I would love to find some people to play with, do some dungeons and maybe get a few raids in.

I hope to see some of you out there.

Thank you

1 Like

For a casual, aotc style guild. Riders of the storm are really nice people and have reasonable 2 night a week raid schedule.

Heya Nyarlathoep! Eternal Sunshine sounds like a great fit for you :smiley:

We’re small right now and mostly consist of new/returning/casual players who just wna figure out the game and enjoy content together.

The core members of the guild right now are running dungeons and prepping for S1 mythic dungeons and if we have enough for a roster, we’d also love to organise a raid night. Essentially the goal of the guild is just to create a small knit group of people who love doing things in game tgt, or just hangout in chat

Hit us up in game if you’re keen!

If you’re from Perth or prefer a later play time,

My Guild Nite Life will be picking up raiding soon as well as welcoming socials, m+ and pvp guys.

Feel free to add me on Bellski#11465

Hey Nyarlathoep!!! GW2 is a great game (was a big sPvP player when it first released as a thief). We would love to have you join us over at Eternal Sunshine we are mostly returning, new and casual players we want that tight knit community and the fun banter that comes with that. We have some family dynamics among our ranks too. Our recruitment post and contact info is here if you would like to ask any questions that aren’t answered in that post :slight_smile: we look forward to hearing from you