Things You Actually *Like* About Shadowlands?

For me:

• Bastion and Ardenweald may be two of my favorite zones of all time.
  • Torghast is a cool idea.

Looking forward to raiding eventually.

3 Likes

It has some of the most fun npcs.

7 Likes

Bastion is cute and I like the owl people :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was not prepared for the “yoo hoo!”

That was almost TOO cute

8 Likes

I like the companion pets that ride on their own mounts. I just found out today that Lil’ Abom has its own separate ground and flying mounts.

7 Likes

-I like threads of fate. I do wish the exp gains were not as slow in it, but the idea of doing the story through once and then being able to pick whether to replay or not is a great concept and hope they carry it forward.

-Art and music are always great.

-I would have enjoyed korthia a lot more if tier 5 to tier 6 were half as long, but I do like all the secrets in the zone

-I love how wacky things can get in torghast, I wish there had been more cosmetic rewards, instead of being tied to mostly legendary currency

3 Likes

You should see the Venthyr dredger butler “pet” react to the item you give him that lets him ride a small horse mount when you mount up. He’s SO HAPPY

5 Likes

How do you do-HOOO!? :owl:

1 Like

I like that you can unsub

17 Likes

The 4 zones are excellent as always (art department are bis)
I like the dungeons I think they are really good I just wish there were more. Looking forward to tazavesh being m+

3 Likes

The raids are really good, best since MoP

1 Like

Bastion, Venthyr mount

i like how they keep trying to make the story a comedy, sometimes if you make something so bad it becomes funny.

“No king rules forever my son.”

I got to fight Sylvanas, Tyrande and get Jaina to say “I need aid”.

Not much more can be asked of this dried fig tree.

Yes. All zones have their ‘characters’. Mind you Ardenweald/Revendreth assault is mucho fun.

I like the Venthyr.

2 Likes

I joked awhile ago that ardenweald and revendreth were just two different flavors of “Theater Kid” so seeing them team up was so oddly perfect lol

5 Likes
  • Torghast (except Mort’regar in new Torghast)
  • Some of the dungeons (Halls, SD, Mists)
  • Venthyr and Necrolord NPCs/details
  • things like the Tormentors event
  • Paragon rewards (the drop rate for mounts and pets feels fair)
  • First time questing through the campaign was fun
  • Korthia minus the large chunk of rep you need to rank up from rank 5 to 6 and some of the randomness of quest rewards
4 Likes

M+ changes made it very good. 9.0.5 and season 2 (9.1) M+ are better than M+ has been in years.

3 Likes

I really like covenant abilities
I love everything about necrolord

I really hate that covenant abilities are borrowed powers

7 Likes