Things that could be done to keep you logging in?

Chromie time available for leveling 50-60.

i aint tryna do threads of fate or the storyline 10+ times but i want my alts to 60.

Let me 1 shot legion raids./better dmg multipliers vs grey level mobs.

Im more apt to play if im able to make my characters look how i want.

these are a few things that got me logging in less recently. wbu?

15 Likes

Big no. Getting to max level should always include doing the new content.

8 Likes

meh i used level sync to level all my toons 110-120 in bfa and it never effected you. It’ll be ok.

12 Likes

your mom has got it going on

10 Likes

And you can level 50-60 just fine through the new content. It’ll be okay.

nah having to do it multiple times is rough, they should change it.

3 Likes

Personally, my issues with logging on couldn’t be solved by Blizzard. Unless they want to be huge bros and send me a narrow computer desk (I use a laptop with a 30" curved OLED, a mechanical keyboard and wireless mouse) and a proper computer/gaming chair. Currently, if I want to use the computer, I have to sit on the side of my bed, which is absolutely wrecking my back.

RBG Revamp, Group Finder revamp, more regular class tuning when an oppressive meta sets in in 3v3 Arena.

2 Likes

not letting low levels use this is big sad. =/

1 Like

1 - Increase gear drop rates in Mythics and Raids
2 - Introduce flying
3 - Bring back reforging
4 - Revamp Threads of Fate
5 - Remove Soul Ash & Anima
6 - Rebalance end-game dmg levels both in current and old content (I want to feel powerful at max level again!)

15 Likes

Still gonna log in but I hope for the following changes;

• A reversal of the changes in drop rate on Timewalking raids. They are dropping normal raid level gear and do not otherwise contribute to your weekly chest, etc.

• Don’t hard lock ember court attempts after the first scenario. I’ve stopped doing this content because of the last changes made.

I think honestly that’s it unless they end up giving Horde elves a Druid race… in which case I’d be even happier. Not expecting it as it doesn’t make lore sense.

1 Like

Make alt leveling/gearing easier than what it is now. A lot easier.

New PvP titles and achievements… especially for rated. I feel that the current achieves are not enough anymore.

2 Likes

A new lead game designer with new ideas

35 Likes

I actually just want max level Chromie Time so I can do old content on a max level toon while having a certain level of “difficulty”.

2 Likes

Make it free to log in, but you have to pay to log off.

3 Likes

I feel like it’s too late for 9.0. I’ve seen enough of it and whatever tweaks they make now can’t really undo my experience of it.

• My spec (hpriest) is in a sorry state (mediocre for raids, laughably lacking in utility for M+ and it doesn’t seem to be any great PvP spec either). How Blizz lets some specs not shine anywhere is just beyond me.

• M+ is totally unrewarding and feels actually painful to do.

• The raid is good but again, hardly any loot and no ability to target slots.

• Callings are totally unrewarding, as are world bosses, as is the world in general. It’s just gross.

• Torghast might as well be Island expeditions or warfronts for as well thought out as they are.

• Why are there only 8 dungeons? Did they somehow forget how to make dungeons? I think this is the fewest we’ve ever had at launch for a feature that’s supposed to be its own end game.

And at this point we have nothing to look forward to but 3 more months of… this. So it’s time to go.

7 Likes

oh! OH! gamepad support! i was REALLY looking forward to it in the accessibility options… but instead, we got nothin.

also, more WoW-ness in SL, less shadowlands-y content. i honestly don’t care about the covenants, what i DO care about, are the folks from azeroth. c’mon blizz, gimmie more of them!

Well… I’d like to be less depressed so games in general make me happy again?

But also what I quoted.

1 Like

This is acceptable only if you’ve leveled at least 1 character through the content of a new expansion… Access to Chromie time for 50-60 on alts should only be unlocked at the very end of the current expansion’s first patch campaign quest.

However this must come with a caveat… Any older expansion specific “borrowed power” items are disabled. So for example if you did chromie time for Legion, your Legion artifact weapon and legendaries wouldn’t work, or your BFA heart of azeroth and azerite gear wouldn’t work… This is to prevent players from just chromie timing a level 60 alt to gain these overpowered older expansion “borrowed power” items to destroy players or simply have an unfair advantage over players equipped with only current expansion items.

Soloable yes, but a pushover no effort raid where you can one-shot everything, No. You must earn your reward through some effort, not just by no effort one-shotting everything. Remember, WoW is a RPG at it’s core. RPGs require time and effort investments to earn rewards, so it’s good that Blizzard decided to stop handing every single thing to players on a silver platter for free. No matter if the content is considered antiquated, it makes those older transmogs feel a bit more valuable to know that I have to actually put in at least some effort to earn them.

i think thats fair and it would line up reasonably with how they make new players do bfa once to unlock chormie time in first place.

i get what youre sayin if we’re talking bfa but legion was in a soloable state already.(until the squish)

1 Like