Things that can actually *save* Classic WoW vs things people think can save it

Cross-realm dungeon isn’t specifically for leveling.
It is for everything.

It is clear that over time that people who don’t need anything else from heroics won’t run it anymore. Having CR-D will allow people who want to play the same dungeon together and allow them to achieve same objective.

I don’t invite everyone I play with to my guild. I find that surreal. And honestly a lot people you play on a huge realm like Faerlina, you would hardly meet them again unless you’re from the same guild and you’re actually playing in the same hours.

Most people I leveled on Netherwind I don’t even recall who they are. That is the state of most of us.

Communities are dying because short vision like yours. WoW communities like 2007 don’t exist anymore and will never exist again.

Having crz for 1-60 zones is what would bring the communities together and allow people to expand their vision and change the mindset.

Overall satisfaction > individual idealistic goals.

Pretty hyperbolic. Not sure why you’re reaching to disagree with my opinion.

Absolute nonsense here. You’re asking for one of the, if not the most anti-community Retail features ever introduced. I’m not sure where you come up with your ideas, but I’d suggest you get some better ones.

We clearly don’t have a mutually understood definition of “community” nor indeed possibly several words.

Anyway, I’m quite enjoying the Dungeon Leveling community we have built and are building, and running all the dungeons at-level, with guild groups. And generally doing something to improve our ability to have fun, rather than complaining on the forums.

3 Likes

The only people acting like the game is dead are the doom and gloom forum trolls that hang out just to spread their negativity.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to log on Tuesday and Wednesday to raid with the boys and get hammered.

1 Like

I’ll take things content locusts post on the forums for 500 alex.

1 Like

It worked one time and that was worldquests in legion. However they provided high reward for little effort and maximum fun (pulling 50 mobs and just aoe them down). That’s just never the case anymore sadly

1 Like

No idea what this means,.dumb it down please, remember I’m stupid.

No one said dual spec will single handedly save wow, but it would be a massive improvement.

But sadly forum posters generally are all or nothing, so if it doesn’t fix every issue in the game, why bother

2 Likes

Beary, Beary, Beary.

You’re on here far too often to say that with a straight face buddy.

Plenty of people have said dual spec will save TBC. They’re wrong, and lying in order to try and get something they want, but they definitely exist and are numerous.

Even saying “massive improvement” is a lie itself. TBC wasn’t designed around having or needing Dual Spec.
The game was designed around having players to play with.

Both points I’ve addressed is what will increase the number of players you can play with and therefore “save” the game at the current state.

They will have to do far more to save the game

1 Like

If you keep saying that they have to do more and don’t talk about exactly what they have to do, you’re just being an idiot in the forums (not saying that you’re one btw).

Try to discuss constructive ideas instead only posting criticism.

Only an idiot would play classic and ask for retail features. If you want retail play that.

3 Likes

It isn’t my job to make the game better. They don’t even listen to the community feedback anyway, bugs reported on the PTR still end up in Live versions of the game somehow.

How about they remove/fix/address the dead servers, the 58 boost, the botting, the gold selling, the Warp Stalker mount, the amount of bugs every time they add ‘new content’ (they manage to bug out the old content too somehow), Blizzard’s silence on the forums/feedback, Blizzard’s abysmal customer service, abuse of the mass report/flag system both in-game and on the forums, all the dumb ‘Politically Correct’ changes into Vanilla and now BC and other retail expansions (such as the bowl of fruit, the name/title/achievement changes). Or how about when they catered to the Horde and added a Legion retail pvp feature (HvH BGs), absolutely ridiculous.

They don’t care about server balance, they want people to buy more server transfers and boosts $$$$.

3 Likes

why? the dead servers don’t bother anyone.

other server players? they are not on that dead server.
that server’s players? what players? servers’ dead. it has no players.

TBC is a dead game. There is zero fixing it. These measures should have been in place LONG BEFORE the game launched. People would have copmlained, but it would have saved almost every server.

Too late, game is dead. GG.

Have you heard of arena? That alone is a huge reason dual spec would be a massive increase in quality of life

1 Like

Pay $ to transfer to mega servers. All problems are solved.

The only problem TBC has is that it’s not a new game, not convenient, not newbie friendly at all. It is very hard to form groups atm. We no longer have the influx of new players like 2007.

That means the game should be made more accessible for people to improve participation. Even that could not save it. The game will die slowly like WOW classic did. P2 made people quit, AQ release killed some guilds, and Naxx killed some.

At least QoL changes can lessen the pain. Give us reduced respec cost please.

Interesting. So playing real-life money to transfer to a totally different server with completely different community etc is not a big deal but paying easy to obtain in game gold for a respec is a massive deal. Look, I don’t care about the duel spec stuff so I rarely post about it but I just found it funny that you said both of these things in one comment. On my druid from only dailies, dungeons, and raids I’ve gotten thousands of gold. The once-a-week respec cost PVP is no big deal to me.

Those are definitely things you “think” can save it.

Here is what would for sure save it:
-Axe the lowest population realms and give every character on them a free transfer off. We need to pool together the playerbase on a SMALLER list of realms. Players are already trying to do this themselves by buying transfers but it’s clear more are unsubbing instead. Most do not want to pay a ransom, which is basically what the transfer fee is.

1 Like