Touche little whelping

1 Like

Maybe youre just rusty because havent played in a while

0/10 my guy.

Youā€™re fried if you think any of them are hard stuck. Fried or just trolling

What are you trying to show here?

Holy Paladin? :dracthyr_a1:

That heā€™s playing spriest at the highest of levels of course

Uhhhhhhhhh? What are we trying to show here?

You got duelist one time since BFA to now? Iā€™m more-so referencing you calling people hardstuck and being 750 games into shuff on shadow and are at 1850.

I also enjoy how you have made no effort to defend your awful takes. Cheers!

Nobody mentioned ret? Iā€™m shocked.

Screw ret most overpowered spec in the game even stronger than aug

The classic:

"well, I wanted a list and you gave me a list, but you have a point, so Imma just goin to say dat u trollin :stuck_out_tongue: "

Love it :slight_smile:

[[ holds out doll ]] Can you show me exactly where the hpal touched you?

Just to reiterate, Iā€™m not saying that hand of sac isnā€™t in need of a nerf, Iā€™m just saying there are 5+ other things that merit tuning more than hand of sac :slight_smile:

Ya and better players are saying youā€™re incorrect.

1 Like

I disagree, sac is the biggest issue atm.

It should cause forbearance.

1 Like

I agree that itā€™s an overtuned ability, but no way is it the biggest issue with pvp right now (imo at least).

Nice appeal to anonymous authority.

Can you cite a source at least?

Do you only bandwagon on the opinions of your favorite authorities/players?

[[ holds out doll ]] Can you show me exactly where the hpal touched you?

Mud is a great player, and he named at least 4 things in the op lol.

My guess is that youā€™re just jumping on the bandwagon of a bias streamer (or a few streamers) that complain(s) about hand of sacrifice, but in any event, if you think hand of sac is worse than what Mud listed in the op, or what I listed, thatā€™s fine, we can agree to disagree :slight_smile:

I think thereā€™s def other issues with PvP more specifically when it comes to LFG/MMR etc. However, imo sac is the biggest ability issue I think a good fix would be to have it either cause forbearance or take away the 30% damage reduction when you talent the 1 min sac.

There are a lot of things they could do imo that would bring it in line.

ā€“ Make it 90 seconds (halve the reduction from the paladin talent).

ā€“ Remove (or at least halve) the lingering effect from echoing blessings.

ā€“ Reduce the damage reduction.

ā€“ Reduce the duration from 12 seconds to 8 or 6 seconds.

I think any (or maybe even multiple) of the above would generally bring the ability in line.

Actually surprised they havenā€™t done something yet tbh.

Please no more forbearance causers though lol, Iā€™d like it if they removed that debuff from the game completely. It just makes trying to play with friends (or anyone) who play(s) ret paladin feel really awkward.

I donā€™t think sac should have a 30% wall attached to it though tbh when itā€™s a 1 min cd, I think that makes it unpunishable.

I think best fix would be 2 mins + 30% wall vs 1 min no wall.

You forgot a couple of clear outliers

Arms war
Ret paladin
Fistweaver

1 Like

Imo the easiest and most effective fixes (without gutting the ability) would be:

ā€“ change paladin talent Sacrifice of the Just to ā€˜Reduces the cooldown of Blessing of Sacrifice by 30 secondsā€™ (instead of 60 seconds); AND

ā€“ change paladin talent Echoing Blessings to ''These effects linger for 4 seconds after the Blessing ends" (instead of 8 seconds).

Between both of these I think Hand of Sacrifice would still be good, but certainly not broken as it is now, and this even addresses some of the concerns about freedom being too powerful.

Your guess is about as off as your attempt to say ā€œdonā€™t nerf me broā€. My takes comes from my experience. Sac giving a wall thatā€™s better then my 3min cd one every 60 sec is obscene and easily one of the worst contributors to this awful meta.

Itā€™s like a 45% wall when combined with glimmer yea?

2 Likes