Things Blizzard gave to the alliance in Bfa and aftermath

• they win every(faction) war.
  • their leaders are the most OP super heroes.
  • they get the most screentime in cinematics.
  • they never die(Where the Horde leadership was obliterated twice by now)
  • they have easier time finding RP groups.
  • they gave the alliance the blood elf model while the Nightborne are ugly and not the Suramar NPC version.
  • our own race leaders hate us and make their people suffer on purpose(Thrall and Baine).
  • they are colorful characters with differing persoanlities wether the Horde council agree on everything without disturbance.

Add something if you like the list can go on forever you get the point yes?

4 Likes

Thankfully the Forsaken got a Desolate Council spotlighting their people. :robot::+1:

6 Likes

And both the orcs and forsaken had pretty cool heritage quests :dracthyr_nod:

7 Likes

No one cares about any of the current so called Forsaken leaders.

3 Likes

Hmm. Faranell is charming and Calia has some mystery about her child. :robot::thought_balloon:

5 Likes

Calia is basically an alliance character and Voss was neutral most of the time. Her only stick is hating on the Scarlet Crusade. Nathanos and Sylvanas were the only undead character Blizzard ever cared about building up and it shows.

4 Likes

I honestly overlook that with the undead night elves and proudmoore walking around the Forsaken. Those guys feel like they’re bumming around the horde. :robot::thought_balloon:

4 Likes

We don’t need a lightforged white savior trope to make the Forsaken stop being sad and edgy. We signed up for that not to be normal humans with a bad skin condition.

4 Likes

Hmm. Supposedly Anduin and Thrall are sending forces underground, maybe there could be something for the Forsaken to do against the Arathi or Nerubians? :memo::robot:

1 Like

What should the orcs say about this?
We have been attacked again and again and now we are ignored.
We’re still missing a leader…

2 Likes

I rather be ignored then having a literal human priest telling me how to behave towards the faction that tried to eradicate us many times before.

1 Like

Feels good to be a male human paladin. Alliance chads always eating good :muscle:

1 Like

The real tragedy here isn’t that the Horde gets some more elves… totally wish forsaken could choose their origin race… No, the true tragedy is all of these hunters are using two melee weapons… and I don’t see pets… that’s just not fair. I want to play a two-weapon melee petless hunter!

1 Like

Deconstructing your bias is the first step to betterment of those less priviliged then yourself.

This is incredibly funny coming from you. I have zero interest “deconstucting” anything, much less recieving lessons on bias from you

Alliance is the favored faction by Blizzard. This is a basic truth when talking about the story of this franchise.

Yup. Its pretty awesome. From the mouths of the gods of warcraft themselves

I’m always amused by how much Erevien thinks the Alliance is better.

4 Likes

Because it is. And I work to change that. The Alliance needs some serious hard hitting losses lore wise to make the game actually fair and balanced.

I have to wonder. Do you actually like the Horde? Because all you do is complain about how lame they are.

5 Likes