They're adding more portals

I’m ashamed at how long it took for me to figure out how to get out of the Alliance portal room.

1 Like

I must agree with that. The Shrine was, literally, in the middle of the map, making access anywhere much more convenient.

1 Like

Sorry. Too many bad memories from raids. Don’t get me wrong, portal roulette can be funny at times, just not all the time.:hugs:

2 Likes

Marvelous my dear! I love your reply <3

they are adding a portal to CoT… in 8.2. So they take away multiple portals, give one back months later and then the blizbots can cheer that they were right and bliz does listen.

oh they are also going to give us a guide on how to get places! That is way better then just clicking on the portal.

1 Like

I didn’t take it as too harsh at all. I recognize that some people feel that way and I always try to keep it civil instead of bringing out the pitchforks. I spent most of my career teaching management how to respond to customer complaints, and I found that when it came to angry customers, a whole lot of drama could have been avoided had the management of the business properly communicated with the customers. The angry customers are most often the businesses most loyal customers. They are so upset because they love the brand and hate to see the brand fail.

3 Likes

Why are you ALWAYS so salty on these forums? Is every day just bad for you?

Velaisa - Posts a thread showing that he/she is happy with Blizz’s change.

Akston - comes in to post the 1st reply and throw his salty attitude everywhere

I think you need to get real. With almost 6500 forum posts, you’d think you’d enjoy being on here.

I am not salty at all. I was clearly making a joke concerning people that are actually salty on the forums, claiming Blizzard never communicates or listens to feedback

1 Like

Dragon Soul raider eh? I went Alliance for that expansion and sent many an unsuspecting fellow raid member to Theramore. I am a jerk.

1 Like

They did not remove the Blasted Lands portal, it’s just that the Thrallmar Mage isn’t working right.

1 Like

It’s been bugged since the patch came out. The problem with fixing it is that it works for some players but not for others. So figuring out a common link on what’s keeping certain “portal people” from working is taking time.

2 Likes

Yup. Weirdly the Honor Hold Mage isn’t having any issues.

Crosses Mom off the Xmas card list.
:cry:

2 Likes