They should have just done WoW Classic/TBC "Remastered"

Lol lol lol herp derp. Oh u r sooooo funny. Please tell. I am a cool kid cause ppl like stuff i dont. Durrr. My name maelai. Me watch black and white tv cuz that was dah beat and u ppl that watch color tv are not cool like me. Duh. Duh. Ummm. Hey what dis. Thumb? Oh let me out that un my mouth. Uhh please tell.

This is so wrong. U r missing the point. We r playing the game now as it is. So when we say we would like better graphics that is already showing that we are not playing it because we like new shiny graphics. Why does that need to even be explained.

We like the gameplay. Because we want more does not mean that is the reason we play the game.

I guess some ppl are ok with mediocre. But some of us want to try to reach perfection. Its a personal trait i guess.

It is pretty comical to watch a lot of these slow witted ppl that try to insult other ppl because they have an idea. Simple ideas like " better" graphics. Lol. Better means better. It is left open for your imagination. You can imagine any type if graphics you want but if they dont fall into "better " then u r just an idiot. Lol.

Better? Omg now way. Those need to be toggled on off then cause they would be worse. Ummm what??? Lmao

True would be better with changes

I had no idea you spoke for everybody.

Is my ultimate version of World of Warcraft would be this give me burning crusade dungeons and raids Is with wrath of the litchking classes.

But keep the cap at 70 Just mess with the talent point so it ends up being the same amount of points we ended up within wrath.

So instead of 61 it would be 71 instead So just give us 2 After 60 Instead of 1.

And maybe a little bit of reitemization re itemization balancing very very minimal like just making it a little bit easier for tanks to get hit capped.

Like I don’t know maybe A hit/defense gem Maybe moving hit from Yellow to red or something like that.

Or just maybe putting hit on more items But yet that would be my ultimate version of World of Warcraft.

And if they’re going to put in the group finder Make it late the way it was in legion not in wrath.

Why would I say wrath classes because they were the most balanced across-the-board.

And Duel spack.

That’s fair.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Personal preference is personal.

What’s with some of the people on this forum who just have no idea how to see outside of their own viewpoints? Especially when unneeded insults are added in.

1 Like

You can dislike the animations or character models but if you think the environments look worse than Classic, you’re just being dishonest:

3 Likes

Because it’s one thing to say “I prefer classic graphics to retail graphics” for nostalgia reasons, sometimes I do too. But to say classic graphics are better than retail graphics is just flat out dishonest. It’s like saying Pokemon red and blue had better graphics than Pokemon sword and shield.

1 Like

Go back to retail

Go back to retail

1 Like

Agreed. But when somone says “UPDATED” or “IMPROVED” or “BETTER” graphics, they mean just that.

It doesnt mean the same as retail.

Then the trolls jump in and say no. There comes a time when the minority need to be ignored. That time is when they are so few. Or when they are clearly just trying to be an obstacle.

Most of those that claim they dont like updated graphics dont even realize they are playing tbc classic with updated graphics already. Lol.

1 Like

Sure, Retails graphics are better overall. What I can say is that I haven’t really enjoyed the last few expansions mostly because of the content/feel. When I have logged into my original character it looks and plays nothing like the one I remember so I just haven’t touched it for years. Feeling almost no connection to current WoW has made it very easy to quit after a few months of the last few expansions.

I’m not saying they were wrong to update the character models or the rest but that’s how I feel about it. The Retail “world graphics” are fine to me and sure look good, for others maybe they prefer the old style. There’s no as in zero reason to attack someone over a preferred style. It’s like attacking over a musical choice or movie choice.

My point of the last two posts was to point out the name calling. It’s a pretty poor arguing style and it’s all over these forums. Your post here was fine. Calling people names over something as petty as graphical choice is nonsensical to me.

I’m not the one here begging for retail features

Are you enjoying the changes from classic now that you are playing tbc.

All of those changes that you said took us down the path to retail. The bad bad changes. No. They cant happen. And look at you now.

Yeah. Go back to retail.

If it was up to me I would have original TBC and not this monstrosity retail hybrid. Heck I would have un-nerfed TBC and not the soft Kara they gave us with nerfed bosses, even aran took a nerf bat one week into the game. Top Kek

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.