They havent even fixed the saddle bug

what makes anyone think they’ll do anything else with pvp

whenever you post here remember you arent actually going to get a blue to read it, it’s just going to be us fellow sh*tposters and we’ll do what we do best.

this is a fanfic forum. all cries fall on deaf ears

Which one?

the one that’s been reported almost a month ago:

not a visual bug either. I have over 100 wins and still nothing. I haven’t even earned the current one, now that I actually read the title post

Oh, gotcha. I haven’t been able to get saddles for a while. :dracthyr_a1:

its probably not a bug but they assume everyone and their grandmother has 30 of these in the bank. Its a horrible reward.

a better reward would be one account wide BOE token per season, to purchase an elite set from any previous season. With a pvp vendor in Org/SW. You get your mount, then it slows down, half rate of progress. BUT if you get there, an elite set for any class from previous seasons is available to purchase.

1 Like

what could you possibly mean by this? Enlighten me how it’s intended behavior that it should count 1 for wins above 1000 rating but it isn’t

what i mean is at some point in DF i stopped earning multiple saddles in a season, they just stopped. so I’m wondering if they just simply decided to turn it off and you are stuck at whatever progress you were at last.

I have like 40 saddles lol. Thank god they dont give more