These Wheelchair melee classes

Just pure cancer and smooth brains. 2 button heros

3 Likes

I didn’t realize mm was a big brain spec either

18 Likes

Yeah too ez

1 Like

Says who

Hate to break it to you man but, hunter is just as easy.

Hunters have to think about their actions and have the worst def cds in game and cant just W to win.

True they just press whatever key their strafe is bound to

4 Likes

Isn’t feign death 90% wall for 3sec now? Turtle is ice block?, pet sac 1min cd?

1 Like

Turtle is an iceblock lol?! f outta here

Hunter defensives are not bad, actually are good. But facts, hunter is not a w to win class like ppl think, actually struggle a lot by melee pressure.

No their not bad def cds, they are all just 3 min lol

The comments in here are crazy. MM is way harder to be good at than any melee. Just being decent at using your traps by itself is a pita. Turtle is hot garbage. Dots and bleeds kill through it. It doesn’t heal at all unlike Ice Block. And you can’t use attacks during Turtle. Hunters micro wall is worthless and the heal has way too long of a cd. That’s all they have. FD no longer removes dots.

3 Likes

mm and bm are both so overtuned that u actually just S to win

i can’t remember the last time i queued into an MM hunter that actually tried to trap
they all stay minimum 60 yards pveing

5 Likes

Maybe time to change name to bgtoodifficult

Not really

90% wall is insane

Sounds like someone got clobbered in an all melee lobby and needs to vent. Get it all out honey /patsbottom

1 Like

Hunter’s have the worst defensives? Lol. Try playing a fire mage with 1 purgeable alter time and 1 ice block that you can MD. Also hunters can’t get spell locked so stop crying.

This is true. I fought a few BM hunters around 1900-2k MMr in 2s. They didn’t even bother trapping. They just spit roasted me with their pets.

when I play hunter in bg I just do my pve rotation at the back of the zug