These Wheelchair melee classes

They are good, the issue is that they on 3 minute cooldowns whereas everyone else’s is on 2 minute. Im fine with turtle being 3 minute, but Survival of the fittest should be 2 minute cooldown. Thats what the talent should be, instead of that stupid talent that makes it from 20% to 40%, it should be 40% baseline, and the talent reduces the CD from 3 to 2.

1 Like

Fried take #910087 from Faithhealing.

Def not a fried take, go compare MM hunters to melee on the boards. Stop acting like most melee are op as hell to hunters rn

I played MM last season and it was the easiest 1800 ever.

Hunter isn’t any harder to play than melee.

Never played BM before but I can tell by the pve rotation that there’s not much to it.

1, 1, 2, 2, 3 pop BW+damage trink

Repeat over and over until something dies….

1 Like

You named your character “GGTooEasy” and now you’re complaining that it’s too hard. :rofl:
Sorry, the irony is hilarious, and it seems like you had some unrealistic expectations when you made that character.

2 Likes

feral druid defensives enter chat

1 Like

I’ve got a 50% wall that can’t be used in CC, and DPS can kill any other defensive I have in a couple seconds or less.

I’ll trade you defensives.

Enhance shamans would like to talk with you about this

My guy - you did not just post as a hunter main calling other classes smooth brains lmao. You have to be trolling