These ret threads are hilarious when bm/mm is still overkill

No its not. Dont be dumb

No one asked.

It cannot.

It is affected by certain factors and % based auras.

Sniper shot damage is reduced by armor, versa, and other damage reductions,

SS dmg is increased by versa, Chakrama, salt water potions, and BG berserk.

Mastery does not increase its damage.

A base sniper shot without external increases typically resides a little higher than 20% on most cloth and leather without defensives. And a bit lower on plate/shield wearers.

When you use potions and berserker it can get somewhere in the area of 25-28%.

In many situations/targets it’s actually less effective than aimed shot as the high focus cast and lack of arcane procs it will result in less damage during a kill window. Even in randoms outside of cloth and leather, you shouldn’t even be casting it for damage unless you have a kill shot or LnL proc to immediately follow for free.

Ew. No thanks.

% based attacks cannot crit. The fact you are tripling down on this is baffling. Not only does common sense tell you you’re wrong but it’s easily verifiable in game. You have to be trolling.

Haha me cry? Buddy you’re the one throwing a tantrum about an meh ability that a mediocre spec has. I posted facts and the fact they upset you so much is very telling. Also I am above 1900 lol. Imagine me joining yolos, not caring the tiniest bit about my CR and still probably being higher than you’ve ever been. Post on your main, let’s find out.

2400 in half a season after boosting and Hero my second full season playing this Hunter so I don’t really know what you mean “only duelist” lol. I play Mage and Hunter, they are statistically and practically the worst RBGs classes the last two and an half expansions and still got hero. What’s your XP?

The fact your takes are so bad I think you’re trolling but I know you’re not is hilarious. Glad you admit it was better then than it is now though.

You have less than 0, lmao. Even hide your chars on check-pvp, but go off <3 Also typical gamers assuming things about others.

Someone gets it. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Man i just wanna eat my hot pockets

2 Likes

Oh okay. Go check rating. I didn’t know I was 2k? Lmao. You’re sad. Still @ing people after I have ignored like 3-5 of your messages now. You can check pvp all you want buddy.

Never had a BM Hunter barrel into my team, unafraid of the consequences, then slaughter everyone through walls, etc. That may be why people complain more about Ret, if I had to take a wild guess.

1 Like

Of course not, they are ranged. I’ve had every melee barrel into my team however and wreck face. Quit crying about ret

Ret is definitely over the top still. You’re just another troll trying to save your spec.

2 Likes

That’s his ret. Dont engage with bad faith posters.

If someone is 1600 on a broken class in the same number of games it took me to get 3k, then theyre objectively playing their class incorrectly and not using it’s toolkit effectively.

Therefore, their opinions are entirely based off of a false perspective. It’s like trying to cut your food with the back side of a knife and telling other people they’re wrong if they say knives are sharp.

3 Likes

Then continue to be bad

I mean, I knew he sucked when I saw his guild tag was Cryptids League, I didn’t need to look him up. lol But if he’s an undercover Ret main that at least makes this thread make sense.

I’ve been called bad by people who were actually better than me and it didn’t bother me then either.

Meh I play a bunch of toons. Thanks for spying I guess? This mage is my favorite and I still think you are crying.

Why are you calling people bad when you’re struggling with rets easy pve rotation?

Ahhh know I see. Some weirdo personal grudge. Sorry you were either wronged or left out of the fun. Sorry Regrowth isn’t up to par. No need to take your anger here

Yes, my illustrious EBG career was brought to a staggering halt by a group of people who are so bad at PVP that they have to queue manipulate to get 40 person groups into battlegrounds against disorganized, fresh toons.

That is my origin story.

1 Like