These new forums are... well okay maybe not so bad

The system complains if your first sentence isn’t “complete” (missing punctuation, fragment, whatever).

haha wow i hate it

3 Likes

Kill it.

Also here is some filler

best new feature of BFA would be letting me slap Illidan at least 10 times and have it be canon

That makes me want to die a second time.

Welp. This’ll take some getting used to. It feels like it’s too big to me without the barriers around the posts to the background and I detest infinite scroll. It makes it feel more mindless to me for some reason.

I too hate change.

1 Like

i can’t believe the devs frequent the wra discord and got the idea for this there. that is definitely what happened. 100%

3 Likes

Buddy, I am waiting to die every time, all the time.

Man, keeping up with threads like this is gonna be like back when we had drama topics hitting pop topics every couple of days

not sure if I like it yet

1 Like

WHY IS THIS WEIRD?!

Also, it won’t let me reply unless it’s an ACTUAL FULL BODY SENTENCE

1 Like

Is this like Hot Topic but pop-flavored?

if i post on here as much as i do on discord i’ll be cannibal levels in no time.

1 Like

Whoops it seems to have reset my posting character. This expansion I’m Falcon still, not Vindicator.

wai senpai :sob: U_U sowwy for mad watashi no namae wa
pwease fowgive :massage_woman:t2::massage_woman:t2: =^_^=

2 Likes

hot pockets

no full caps allowed

Go to Blizz HQ and give a team a slap on the head. Gibbs style.

i will literally ask you to politely stop you better believe it kid

tbf it’ll be hard to even have a lot of drama topics.

I mean, we will, but it’ll be different. Instant posting means people are going to have a much harder time making five-page-long thesis arguments to reply to a single post since new arguments will have been made by then.

i love it

1 Like

we’ll all be cannibal level soon, i’ve always been cannibal levels spiritually