These new forums are... well okay maybe not so bad

Oh hey I think I figured out how to quote reply. Neato. And it said trust level 0 in some places and 1 in others!

Trust level 1 is your current trust level then

1 Like

Thanks for the tip then! :wolf:

Happy to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good workaround, I’m gonna be saving this.

Is where I got it from, so the original poster has some credit

2 Likes

I hate that I can only give out 50 likes a day.

2 Likes

It’s telling me to wait 45 minutes before I can like more, yet it let me like your post, so. I’m not sure what’s going on there.

Server doesn’t save it.

Aww… that figures.

I still have 5 hours before I can like anything.

I feel like I should make some off-color joke but I don’t know how to phrase it.

1 Like

Geez. Way to make it even more of a pain on mobile blizz.

I’d make suggestions, but I know all of mine are going to hit the forum censors, so. zips lips

can’t even escape pruning on the forums huh

1 Like

Figured it was just a matter of time before somebody had to case-in-point that.

9 Likes

It’s really convenient how they always out themselves.

8 Likes

He really doesn’t care, do u?

:peacock:

2 Likes

:lizard: :lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard:

BEHOLD THE DINO ARMY.

4 Likes

Pretty sure those are geckos.

SHHHH! They’re dinosaurs now.

2 Likes