These new forums are... well okay maybe not so bad

Pour one out for our lost favourite fun posts and Sylvanas victories.

3 Likes

Turn and face the strangeā€¦ch-ch-changes!

2 Likes

You can actually go back to the locked forums and see your post history and all its greatness.

I wonder what would happen if I started posting a reply and then just left my computer running all night.

Maybe thereā€™s one person out there who would be bothered immensely by it.

5 Likes

I will say this though. At least now I can be sure of threads being frequented. Sometimes I wondered if threads had died or not when no one seemed to respond for a while and all xD

And thanks for that Topsail, Iā€™ll remember that! ā€¦though Iā€™m sure itā€™ll eventually be phased out for this new forum set up.

Void elves are the devil.

Hmm. I can leave myself in typing mode right now. Someone let me know what happens!

I also donā€™t like that I have a minimum wordcount like Iā€™m coming up with a new password

STOP TRYING TO HOLD MY HAND BLIZZARD, ITā€™S LEWD

3 Likes

The only restriction Iā€™ve seen so far has been the character count, which is so low anyways it seems like an odd thing to even program in.

What else are you seeing?

T . w . e . n . t . y

Did it work? Was it showing me as responding when I was actually not typing anymore?

Sweet god these new forums are ugly and cumbersome.

5 Likes

Nah it stopped showing you as typing after a little bit.

And yes, I didnā€™t think it could get worse than Reddit but it did.

The new forums, not all that much different from the old forums after all!

Ah thatā€™s a shame! Ah well, maybe thatā€™s for the best anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, they wish.

1 Like

So hold on a second. You can reply directly to someoneā€™s post, or to the overall thread?

WOAH WE HAVE EMOJIS NOW!! Thatā€™s pretty coolā€¦

Well, this will take some getting used toā€¦ not gonna lie, I think Iā€™ll miss pages.

Also hello Iā€™m back. Apparently you can post without needing an active sub.

1 Like

Apparently I can post without an active sub. Hellooooooooooooo!

1 Like