These new followers are trash

Thanks for the chuckle.

If your the tank it’s quite quick to do them. At least the followers interrupt.

2 Likes

I guess Blizz intentionally undertuned the system on launch so they wouldn’t have to nerf it later and make everybody mad?

Now they’re probably assessing how to buff it to get it to where it should be.

5 Likes

ah, gg. I did.

1 Like

I dunno, even the inept may not see that either.

Good. Finally a dungeon I can do without being left behind by the go-go-go tanks and their movement witchcraft lol

16 Likes

Sounds pretty accurate to the experience of normal-mode dungeons tbh.

1 Like

I like the complaint about 40 minutes though…I’ve been in a dungeon for 1 1/2 hours because I can alt-tab and do other things…i love multitasking lol…

Looooove this update :smiley:

8 Likes

I havent been misfortunate enough to have one last that long yet, BUT… have noticed if Im on BM hunter and tearing the place up it goes a LOT faster than if I run druid and my damage is mediocre.
Wondering if overall follower damage is somehow scaling a bit to you as the live player.

yeah…2 bars sounds about right. I figured about 2 to 2.2 bars or so per run.
Personally that sounds perfect to me for not getting any bonuses. If it holds out that much for the entire process to 70 Id be giddy lol

4 Likes

the system is not designed for you.

that is all

9 Likes

I’ve really enjoyed the couple of follower dungeons I’ve done.

Maybe it’s a skill issue?

4 Likes

Op. Seesh calm down.
Its new for wow team. Theyll be iterating on it as time passes.

3 Likes

Followers being too slow is honestly a hilarious complaint

Pretty sure that was their intended purpose.

13 Likes

I got my Loremaster achievement by running one. Not bad in my book. No stress.

6 Likes

man…this feature has so much potential. I hope they go nuts with it.
I would LOVE to have instant queues and be able to run Blackrock Depths at level without having to worry about another player causing some drama.

8 Likes

Idk they copied the painfully slow and boring aspect of FF14 duty support pretty well.

1 Like

Right? It opens up a ton of great ways to play! I’m so excited haha!

4 Likes

Why are you complaining about a system that’s designed for the way your complaining? It was designed to be slow and something you take your time with. If you want fast, run with normal players on Normal, Heroic or M+ dungeons.

Clearly you were not the audience Follower dungeons were designed for. It was designed for players that want to run dungeons solo and take their time with them.

Its also meant for those that have to do dungeons for quests as well to get them done.

14 Likes

Exactly. Im tired of rushing. Or seeing people go off their rockers. This has potential. Just needs time and an open mind on the part of the devs iterating on it.

6 Likes

Blizzard is merely testing this so one may NOT expect to see few to any drops at all… either enjoy the testing phase or not…

2 Likes