These new followers are trash

This new follower system is garbage. I just went and tried it out and that was a total waste of about 40 minutes of my time…yes you heard that right…40 freaking minutes. The other dps doesnt do crap for dps. Out of 3 bosses i got 0 loot…not a single piece of gear. And the exp is trash…i got like 2 bars of exp for total dungeon…its garbage…absolute garbage. If your going to steal ideas from ff14 blizzard, at least copy it in its entirety…this isnt even close to ff14…this is absolute trash and not worth the time to do it. As usual…epic fail from a indie company.

23 Likes

It does take too long with the system.

4 Likes

Do it, or don’t. Be thankful for what we have.
wiggles toes

21 Likes

If anything it is the FF system (Minus the exp maybe). They take forever to do over there too. You’e just guaranteed loot at the end of the run.

3 Likes

To be fair, the tank was boosted right from the level 10 starter island dungeon to Dragonflight dungeons.

34 Likes

Old Republic has had story modes since 2015, sir and/or madam.

Shocking. A different version, just like Old Republic’s is a different version isn’t the same as a different game!

I think it’s fantastic to poke around at new specs with it, do my quests, actually SEE and pay attention to the dungeons for once.

You set yourself for your own fall. What you wanted was never advertised.

17 Likes

I disagree, this system has been amazing and I resubbed for 12 months straight up because of it. Really hope to see more done with it. Pace is perfect and love that I can take as much time as I need.

45 Likes

First WoW did a horrible job at copying FFXIV’s crafting system, now they did a horrible job at copying FFXIV’s follower dungeons.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

I really like them too. Solo players like me can finally progress some of the story and complete quests. The follower dungeons were never intended to give good gear or experience.

24 Likes

Nah, we all know FF14 has made every good idea and blizzard steals them

All the bad ideas have only ever been done by WoW then

7 Likes

then play with real players, the way the game was meant to be played.

5 Likes

why aren’t you playing FF if they have all the good ideas then?

8 Likes

Someday they will understand sarcasm.

8 Likes

Yo don’t talk about my boy Austin like that

I gotta start typing it like

BlIzArD ClEaRlY StoLe IdEaS

Maybe theyll figure it out then

3 Likes

ranged does not follow the tank path and often pulls mobs that could otherwise have been avoided. Annoying. I mean, yes, part of the tank’s job is to grab aggro, so, it makes you practice that and stay aware. but. annoying.

5 Likes

Oh almost like real players do! Are we sure you didn’t just queue into normal?

17 Likes

The AI are learning human behavior lol…soon the robots they will be just as toxic and I’ll have to stop doing them :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s almost like it’s a new system that needs bugs worked out of it, holy moly.

5 Likes

You missed the sarcasm in his post, based off of my post.

2 Likes