These forums are terrible

Then you have the people who attack anyone that tries to discuss concerns that they have no matter how mildly it’s stated. The self appointed moderators.

11 Likes

I mean, it’s not that bad. Things get melodramatic and snarky sometimes, but I wouldn’t go so far to say that this is a “toxic cesspool”

Complaints aren’t all equal.

When people complained about the Vulpera and Mechagnome mounts being bad it wasn’t toxic.

The Vulpera “covered wagon” hyena had their cover go all crazy when riding it. So they fixed it and made it level with the ground. Thanks Blizz.

The Mechagnome mount had it to where the Mechagnomes wouldn’t even be able to hold the controls on the damn thing, and the Mechagnomes were just holding thin air. They fixed it and now the race for that racial mount fits properly.

Feedback is complaining technically.

Then you have the dark side of feedback… “If I see one more ounce of GRINDING in this game… I’m going to quit! No It’s not that we hate grinding [but basically my reasoning is that I’m tired of grinding and want less of it] don’t you understand now?”

5 Likes

Sometimes people do post valid complaints, such as the ah problems.

But, yeah it’s pretty negative. Loads of flag abuse, and all that fun stuff. It’s why I only read the forums once or twice a week now, and seldom post, compared to it being part of my daily routine.

It is what it is, and no angry post complaining about complainers will ever change it. Misery loves company, so it’s better to just deprive it of that.

2 Likes

When you got the general forum, players in game, wow youtubers all complaining on how bad BFA is…that just might hold some truth on the matter that you know THAT BFA IS JUST HOG WASH.

The only saving grace BFA has had is when classic brought people back (which is sad) and fueled the sub count.

BFA’s failure is 100% on Blizzard and Ions fault for being incompetent and ignoring our feed back in alpha and beta.

12 Likes

No, every post is not a complaint. Not even close.

You go count, and report back. You’ll find complaints are the vast minority.

Kthxbye.

2 Likes

Including complaining about complaining? :thinking:

…What is this thread again? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

And it’s literally the same few people hiding behind low level characters complaining when they don’t have to read posts they don’t like.
I highly suspect they were hall monitors in middle school and never got over the fact that they have never had that level of control over people since…

2 Likes

Things I hope remain in WoW

1. pathfinder - it’s perfectly acceptable
  2. rep grinds for rewards and allied races
  3. interesting side systems that effect game play style arrogant weapons and Azerite traits are fun
  4. timegating content.
  5. totanforging or corruption - a system similar should be in the game.

The only thing I would improve is class balance. Some classes and specs should return to their legion version

2 Likes

Look at you Mr. Positive!

“I hope they keep everything I found people complaining about out of spite!”

9 Likes

I like pathfinding. I get it… i get it… 100 voices "There are alternatives to Wpvp benefiting from pathfinding, that shouldn’t affect everyone being timegated*.

I just like pathfinder is all.

I’m a casual. I don’t even know how I unlocked all the Allied Races, because I have literally all of them unlocked. Even Vulpera and Mechagnomes.

This is just… MMORPG for you. Everything is gated. Either by lvl, time, reputation, currency, skill, etc. Timegating has always been in WoW.

I just think people are fed up with too many rewards and like 40 different time gated things at once.

There are TOO many mounts put into the game each patch. I’m sorry but it’s just true.

They need to stick to something REALLY big, and then just leave it at that for everyone.

Titanforging*

Yes. Corruption is fun, but Titanforging I disagree with still. RNG is s**t. They just need to keep the random stats and leave it at that.

Corruption is interesting and I don’t know what to say about it as of now but it’s just a fun thing to play around with.

Titanforging is just RNG on coc*ine.

Legion was amazing. No one was really complaining about classes AS COMPARED to in BFA. Obviously there have always been complaints but overall everyone loved Legion class design.

1 Like

If you know this why do you come here?

If people are enjoying themselves they will just shut up and play the game and not come on here and say “hey, I’m enjoying myself”.

You don’t get to tell people how to live their lives.

Sort of like, how I hear people complain constantly about their work yet continue to do it.

Probably a good portion of society

5 Likes

So you’re complaining about people that complains.

You do know that wow is a very big game, not liking battle pets doesn’t mean you don’t like raiding.

And if you don’t like people feedback on the forum there’s a simple solution, not going on the forums. Because even if you disagree with the complaint, you can simply you know disagree with it in their thread instead of making your own just to get attention on you.

:wink:

People because nothing else matters to be fair, you can have the greatest game design if there’s no more people playing it doesn’t matter. And I don’t think wow has been growing much in BFA so maybe there’s valid concerns about it.

5 Likes

Take the forums and the opinions of other too seriously is gaurenteed to drive one’s mind to madness.

1 Like

stop complaining

3 Likes

so heres another thread adding to it. a complainer complaining about other peoples complaints.

4 Likes

“Free speech”, so long as it’s Pro Blizzard. Try waving your LGBT flag on the blizzard chinese forums, see how long you last before a forum ban.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Okay then…

2 Likes

I am just saying, they pander to their audience. Whether their audience is right or wong is irrelevant.

Like the Blitzchung fiasco, everyone on the forums said not to talk about it. But the fact we kept talking about it is why Blizzard back tracked.

1 Like