These forums are terrible

These forums are literally terrible.

It’s the same bunch of people literally complaining non-stop about every single aspect of the game.

Every post is a complaint. Don’t like farming rep. Don’t like the content. Don’t like mechanics. Don’t like “forced content”. Don’t like the story. Don’t like the graphics.

It’s the same 100 or so people who literally despise every single aspect of the game - yet can’t leave it.

They stay, continue to play, and just get o. The forums and complain about the same stuff. Multiple threads on the same topics but literally the same group of people.

You really need to take a look at your lives. You need to realise that there is something so deeply wrong with you that you continue to complain about something you don’t like but… you don’t stop doing it.

It’s like hitting yourself in the head repeatedly, knowing it hurts and you don’t like it, but continuing to hit yourself in the head regardless.

What sane person does that? If you don’t like something, you stop doing it.

You won’t die if you stop playing WoW.

Same goes for people who quit and announce it on the forums. Yes I’m aware when you cancel it says to provide feedback on the forum - but most of you aren’t articulate. Most are just complaining about having to play the game.

And don’t get me started on the people that complain about pathfinder. You people claim to want to play the game all the time. Well playing the game all the time will result in you getting it easily and organically.

If you hate the game people - stop playing! Uninstall it. Download something else.

You literally clutter and make the forums an utterly toxic cesspool. If I were developers looking for feedback I would steer clear of General Discussion and the chronic whingers.

69 Likes

yeah its the same darn 5 million people every time

51 Likes

Except it’s not. It’s the same 100 or so common names over and over and over…

Most players don’t even use the forums.

28 Likes

Oh well. Such is the result of a public forum with (relatively speaking) free speech.
Until Blizzard becomes gods and does things that at least 90% of the community will like, this is just another day in General Discussion. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

At some point you need to walk away and stop reading the forums.

That point was several steps before you hit the point where you wrote this negative screed.

25 Likes

Blizzard literally will design the game the way they want, with their vision.

It’s their game. It’s not yours. You only ever pay to rent it,

1 Like

That shortsighted vision is what’s gonna blow up the game if Blizzard continues on such a dangerous path. Player feedback and input needs to be taken more.

17 Likes

I canceled a while ago. This game is being ran by complete morons who obviously dont even play it. The art team is freaking excellent though.

16 Likes

I read the OP like the Joker’s rant on the talkshow in that last scene. “Everyone is terrible!”

4 Likes

it’s reflection of game state. Which is terrible.

10 Likes

Not really. Blizzard has people that literally hate everything about the game still subbed and playing or still on their forums chronically complaining.

These people are wow addicts and blizzard has them hooked. They arent leaving. They will always be back, and the game will be fine.

Even their “Dangerous” path still has the bulk of complainers still playing. They’d know that. They’d see the complaints and feedback and watch their subscription numbers being stable and go… “nothing to see here”

7 Likes

I think the frustration comes from the fact that there really aren’t any better MMOs out there. Look at the “what should I play instead” threads on here, and the most common suggestion is… SWTOR. The genre isn’t in a great state at the moment.

2 Likes

If that’s the case then WoW has been terrible since vanilla.

2 Likes

We are addicted to WoW very much because we get attached to the game after seeing a good bunch of expansions come and go for it over the years, with positives and negatives for each. Right now negatives will begin to outweigh positives unless they change course. The players need to give feedback that will reach Blizzard reliably so it can become better and not some kind of love hate relationship.

1 Like

Nah. You should take a forum break my friend :slightly_smiling_face: all of us long timers had to take one here and there.

Lol at most we have 500.

3 Likes

Yeah and it’s because retail right now literally sucks.

2 Likes

They have been worse than this. I think it’s very tame lately.

You ain’t wrong. It is mostly the same people.

6 Likes

I see the same complaints in game, mixed in with offensive language.

2 Likes