These Blue quotes about Alterec Valley, facepalm

#nochanges.

That one is nerfed and missing loads upon loads of content.
And being played with retail characters which are as we all know are ridiculously over powered and can faceroll any content

1 Like

you’re never going to get non-nerfed AV though. its not gonna happen on classic. they said so a year ago. if you want that experience you’ll literally have to steal it.

And its ashame because people will head back to the private servers like they did before.

Shameful

2 Likes

“retail bad classic good upvote plz” Basically 95% of your posts.

There are more people playing BFA than classic, simply because it’s a better game.

AV is actually better in retail. People who queue it do objectives and fight down to 0 reinforcements. Summoning the ice lord and the tree is fairly common too.

People whining about retail are usually people stuck on LFR or stuck at low ratings in pvp. High end PvE content is at it’s peak in BFA imo. Raids (mythic) are challenging, and dungeons are as challenging as you want them (with the endless difficulty increase). Nothing in classic even comes close to that.

PvP has a lot of flaws in BFA but I’d take that anyday over the joke that classic PvP is. It’s overall more balanced, and more often than not in rated PvP skill will be the deciding factor between a win and a loss.

I still enjoy classic for what it is, it’s a good game, but retail is better in a lot of ways.

3 Likes

You lost all credibility right there with everyone in the entire gaming world.

5 Likes

Ok !
10chars

people that haven’t played retail in years and only play classic think classic is better. anyone who plays both knows there is more room for skill in rated play in bfa. in classic grinding honor is a time sink. which is why everyone is rushing through AV to grind honor as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Why because they’re right? Classic is good but retail is better in many ways.

1 Like

Who doesn’t want this? Why are they here?

The loudest people on the forums want this. Not the entire community.

1 Like

people are already begging for tbc classic because they’ve run out of things to do in classic months ago. retail will be updated with new things until it goes offline. lol

1 Like

Ummmmm yea… ok…

Youre forgetting that everyone has access to both now. Classic is good but not great. It does have some things that are better than retail but its faceroll in comparison to retails top difficult content. Also the classic community is god awful.

1 Like

when was the last time you played retail? how many 120s do you have?

I was so upset we were not getting the original AV.

2 Likes

This AV is azergfeast, I don’t have time to even pick up quests, not talking about doing them or turning them in. But it doesn’t matter! Nothing matters here, not even loss or win- only 7 min zerg and jump into next one. Utterly disappointed.
Great job Blizzard (Activision?), you managed to f*** up one of most epic PvP BGs in WoW, turn it into mindless PvE grind, robbing new players from that unique experience of an original battle of epic proportions, and stealing from old players what they came here for- memories.
There is also no excuse for this, it was predicted months ago, but I guess Activision doesn’t care ?
Yes I did unsubscribe, this is not why I came back to WoW Classic.

3 Likes

People play it because the OH from AV rep is too good to not have at the moment. Even Raiders want that item. Doesn’t mean it’s fun or what the players wanted.

I miss airstrikes and the Elemental Lords =(

3 Likes

BFA also didn’t fail. It faired better than a few other Xpacks at the very least. It’s just a super old game and genre and less people are interested in playing it over the nee OOOOO SHINY.

the people who came back for classic who don’t even play retail and haven’t for years thinks bfa has failed. but funny they don’t eventually usually have a max level bfa toon let alone one that has done content at all. lol

1 Like