These Blue quotes about Alterec Valley, facepalm

Were you not here a long time ago when they announced what version of AV classic was getting? This isn’t new.

You forgetting the fact that people playing WoW Classic came here for exactly that- original WoW experience. This iteration of AV has absolutely nothing to do with the original AV, and that’s the real issue here.

4 Likes

Its bandwagon hopping. They favor classic, theyre like bitter ex gfs because at some point an expansion turned them off to it so they somehow feel they have credibility to talk down an expansion they never tried.

:rofl: :rofl: nice one buddy

:laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

you’re getting the original 1.12 experience for everything not a patch by patch. you guys knew this before classic was ever even released.

1 Like

Again, you’re over exaggerating things. 1.12 AC was indeed in Vanilla. Is it there version you wanted? To most people no. But it is a version that was in Vanilla.

post on your 120s my dude. or you’re just someone else who came back for classic with no experience with retail and are just spouting nonsense.

It’s actually more likely classic characters are the ones OP with all the theory crafting and min maxing.

Remember we are still in the days of dungeon and MC gear and seeing:

7 man onyxia kills
Pre-submerge Rag kills
1500+ dps fury warrior parses
30 second Shazzrah kills

Why would AV be any different?

I would prefer 1.5 or earlier, but the NPC “roadblocks” just aren’t going to be the same.

And it was complained about because it was a watered down retail version of AV that players don’t like.

This current version of AV is all about the rush to exalted for the “purpelz” and then leaving, if not being one of the few who will run the zerg 24/7 to hit R12+

Players wanted the original AV. Not the version that was changed and carried over to retail prior to Reinforcements.

1 Like

its doing fine tbh, your own opinion is irrelevant

i dont love it myself and i dont love classic either. wishing we got wrath or mop instead

ROFL.

:rofl: :rofl:

:laughing:

1 Like

I don’t.

You really think this is going to happen. I hope you at least posted in that original thread and didn’t wait to complain about it till now.

BFA can be the best game in the world- it is absolutely irrelevant and has nothing to do with the fact that Blizzard not providing what they advertised - classic, original experience, re-living first WoW from 2004-2006.
This AV Zergfeast is NOT part of the old WoW.

3 Likes

The entirety of classic is watered down gameplay. It makes sense for AV to be watered down too

1 Like

I mean…there’s me.

i actually play classic and can make comments about it because i play both classic and retail. you don’t even play retail and just assume it’s super easy and sucks.

I wouldn’t say Classic as a whole is watered down.

Players just know now what to gear for and what the strats are so they can burn down the content much faster than when it was all new.

They didn’t strip the attunements or auto-extinguish the Runes of Rag or anything like that.

you’re 350 ilevel. you can afk to over 400 if you actually played retail at all. lol.

My favorite:

Except not really when bosses can be zerged down in 5 minutes.

3 Likes

Because I was playing at launch, did the Mythics, worked towards the keys while grinding Arena and said “Nope, not finding Uldir fun.”

Doesn’t matter what the ilvl is NOW.

1 Like