These Blue quotes about Alterec Valley, facepalm

Show me the source of your poll that you got this idea that “NOBODY” wants it. Why didnt i get to vote in your poll?

2 Likes

The vocal minority on the forums != actual majority

3 Likes

No its about honor and gear. Classic players want stuff just as much as retail players.

3 Likes

Not true… I want to have fun!

AV original is fun, epic and meaningful

4 Likes

why would I go to play retail AV when I have my full t1 and can play 10 min AV in classic? checkmate.

can’t wait for idiots like you to unsub when you get tired of crying.

No thank you.

Those words do not go together.

The version of AV that is currently in Classic is perfection.

it wouldnt be the zerg it is if that were true

3 Likes

1.5 AV is in retail right now and it’s just as much of a zergfest. the vast majority of people who play now want to be efficient they don’t care about muh epic AV battles. they wanna get in and get out.

3 Likes

That stuff is easy to get.

I want to have fun in an epic PvP battle and collect dwarf spines, Alliance can collect troll ears and orc teeth
It had hidden landmines.
Bosses that would slug it out

5 Likes

if the MAJORITY wanted long AV battles the horde meta wouldn’t be to lose and requeue 034850324895 times to maximize honor. just because it’s what you want doesn’t mean it’s what everyone wants.

3 Likes

“stop making stupid posts. just because you want zerg AVs doesn’t mean everybody wants it. unsub and be quite.”

4 Likes

the difference is right now horde could be winning and there’d be much longer battles but they won’t do it because they want max honor per hour. so they lose and requeue. the facts show that most people just want to zerg.

2 Likes

A) Most people go along with whatever the loudest person says.
B) The point of Classic was never to appeal to “most people”. That’s how we got BFA.

3 Likes

You haven’t experienced original AV
Or your opinion would be different.

Thats not how the original AV worked… it had landmines, world bosses that would slug it out or whipe the other team, collect dwarf spines and orc teeth, Collect resources to strengthen the npc armys etc.

It wasnt just a turtle… it was an epic battle

5 Likes

Negative, Ghostrider.

1.5 AV is in retail right now. level to 10 in retail and queue for it. it takes 15m for horde to cap towers and the zerg the boss. no one outside of the first few days wanted hours long AV battles.

play retail if you want longer av’s.

But not by much. LOL

2 Likes

That isnt the AV we are talking about.

We are talking about the original AV

it had landmines, world bosses that would slug it out or whipe the other team, collect dwarf spines and orc teeth, etc.etc.
It was awesome.

It wasnt just a turtle… it was an epic battle

4 Likes