There's one way to save this from being WoD 2.0

WoD’s big son was having no content for over a year. So long as DF avoids that trap I think it will be fine.

1 Like

IT WILL BE A YEAR. Sorry to type in caps but do you really think anything is happening besides fundamentals becoming a different way to use what you do in the game? It’s part of the overall timegating process by the developers.

“Blizzard needs better communication about content”

Blizzard adds a roadmap of content

" NOT LIKE THAT "

10 Likes

That is pretty sarcastic and I’ll be competely honest with you. “3 days 3 months” is something I heard a streamer say the other day it might have been Asmon but I’m not sure. It explains this situation perfectly, that’s why I’m so concerned about the foundation of what wow was designed for.

Your post is made up of many incomplete sentences, and poor grammar, so I’m quite sure they’ll follow up with you, just saying.

Ack, I thought this was a suggestion thread.

I assumed that the one way to avoid it becoming WoD 2.0 would be to name it something like about dragons and being airborne. It’ll come to me.

The only thing incomplete is your understanding of not only this conversation, but our enjoyment of your negativity. So please, enlighten us oh Ilidaria of the Its Just A Game People clan…How would you preserve the fundamentals and why don’t you expect a constant stream of communication like I do?

This seems wild you are getting worked up over something that “might happen” EVEN THOUGH

SO what is this post about?!?! Like you’re upset on behalf of other people about a situation that hasn’t happened yet!

1 Like

You keep talking about “fundamentals” throughout this thread, but you have never once said specifically what you mean by it. Give us some context. What are the fundamentals that need to be preserved?

3 Likes

Blizzard made these designs. They didn’t have to. They chose to. The designs didn’t make themselves and then actively work against the dev team and the playerbase.

We have yet to see if any of this is true. It’s not what they say that matters, it’s what, if anything, they do. You’re easily impressed if you think that the fact that they are saying what you need to hear to run to the forum and start many threads about how the game is perfect now means players will not run into disappointing unannounced changes.

Get real. Too many of your threads start with a post that sounds like it was written by a PR subcontractor.

We just came out of WoD 2. (To be clear I am referring to SL)
DF is great so far.

Does it have it’s issues? (Looking at you crafting and orders system) Of course it does.

But it’s pretty great, for WoW.

1 Like

But this has stuff to do and no garrisons to trivialize everything.

Anyone else remember when the fundamentals of learning were the 3 “R’s”? Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic? Mind blowing.

I actually liked the Garrison. It was great having a garden and mine to get materials for things without needing an alt to do it or get robbed on the AH. The only real problem was that you were encouraged to stay there and not see anyone else. Which technically speaking fit the context of the story but was bad for an MMORPG

1 Like

That’s a whole lotta words for somebody to not actually say anything

3 Likes

To be fair he is really popular… haha.

Funadmentals are the building blocks, what holds this game together and holds it up. These fundamentals are key for when you need to take a certain option (in this case the developers) and sadly here it’s just going to take a bit more time but that’s not what this “roadmap” gives us.

We understand that but what fundamentals are you saying The game is lacking and what fundamentals should be brought back?

You’re basically saying the fundamentals need to be fixed but you’re not actually saying what you feel those fundamentals are

1 Like

That’s for the developers to decide…Not me. Are we speaking the same language? I feel like you’re fluent in English but are making little sense.

We know what fundamentals means. But what are the fundamentals of the game to you?

1 Like