There's no reason not to have Dual Spec

Whatever you say NPC.

Cope and seethe for me.

This is as far as I read. If you’re going to openly accuse anyone that has a logical constructive argument as “trolling,” then I’m not even going to bother reading further. You’ve already blown off both your own feet and are now trying to run on the stumps. I have 2 big points against dual spec, but you’ve already classified me as “trolling” before I even started, so I’m just going to mute your thread and move on.

3 Likes

dual spec is bis…

Hey, it’s at 222 likes now!

1 Like

Who asked?

This one is at 501 so far!

Who asked?
/similar

Somebody mentioned a poll.

I think I found it!

:yum:

NPC exhibiting prime NPC energy. Pretty sure I have a bingo now.

Look man, real talk. I get it. You’re old, your marriage is loveless, assuming it still exists. Kids don’t call.

You’re reaching for the last amount of serotonin and cope on wow forums since you can’t even parse well as a tank in kara.

Regurgitating the same scuffed info in every thread as some sort of gotcha against anyone who doesn’t like dual spec isn’t going to get your kids to call.

But whatever man, NPCs will be NPCs.

1 Like

Now, here’s a thread from Nano:

I disagree half the people will use it for a a slightly different pvp spec.

My spec would literally go from tree resto, to feral charge resto

If the game is better if something is put in what’s the problem with it because here’s the thing is it going to save the game no but it’s still good in going to help.

And that’s great that You can level a holy pallie by yourself It doesn’t mean it’s fun so because something’s not fun and it wasn’t fun back in the day.

And yeah you’re completely right but here’s the difference and let me say it with you we’re not the same player pace as we were back into 2007.

We’ve changed and you want to talk about changes OK let’s talk about how many players key bindings.

How many players used weak oras And a million in one different Adams that we didn’t have access to.

And why do people do that for convenience back in the day generally most people used generally too.

Some used 3 But generally 2 deadly boss mods And Atlas loot.

And some people had a This DPS meter it wasn’t until much later that the threat neither was common.

Now there’s too many ad ones to count there’s nothing wrong with adding little conveniences to the game.

If it makes the player experience better but in your opinion if it doesn’t revolutionize the game it’s not worth putting in you just see it for the sake of change for change sake.

No it’s not if it makes the games better If it makes the player experience in more people are willing to jump into pvp.

And gives people the idea maybe the idea to tank and for the record I talk to several people that have to do that now.

I talked to several healers that have to respect for aid and rhis parade and a respect for farming.

And the ones that do PVP have to respect for that too there’s some people that have to respect up the 3 times a week.

And it’s not sustainable cause I’m willing to bet you made that gold from questing but guess what eventually you’re going to run out of them.

Because like it or not questing sucks as a tank or a healer it does And just because you did it doesn’t mean it’s fun.

In fact I would make an argument in some ways it’s probably easier to quest as a holy paladin because your prioritizing spell power more.

Yes I have a crap ton more hit points than you but I don’t do any more damage than a holy palate and does in fact I make an argument I do less you know why.

Because we don’t stack spell power as a protection paladin With my entire prebest gear and enchanted I’m sitting about 300 and something spell power.

And yeah you’re right a lot of people don’t quest with one another because it’s not convenient adds to my point.

I guess that’s the difference I would rather see changes be put in the game that makes it better.

Especially when I see the game dying around and yet again you’re right because blizzard didn’t fix rachels.

And they didn’t Do anything do anything about faction balance on servers.

But no matter how you slice it duel speck would help again Because sometimes you know people just want to step into something for you know fun.

But if you have to do so much extra work for that fun it’s not funny anymore it’s just Is chores.

And again Casey have noticed I’m not the only one that posts about it you’ve ever looked at a form post about this and generally it’s the huge His majority would want it in.

And again it’s not going to hurt the game And if it does command you know what no one says you have to get it on top of that you’re a rogue.

No granted I don’t know if you PVP or not however you have to It would make things a whole lot easier.

If you just had The Choice and freedom to respect whenever or at least have those 2 specs whenever.

That’s another thing I know a huge amount of people that would like to try PVP but they really don’t want to do it if they have to not only get a gear set.

But also pay a 100 gold basically No one’s gonna want to do that just to try something.

So yeah I say #Duel speck Something doesn’t have to be vital to the game for to be good for the game.

Got a Paladin in my build who would use it to switch between Prot and Ret.

I’ve been collecting pieces for Resto in the meantime. Only did so on the chance that Blizzard listens to the community and makes the change.

There’s tons of reasons. They’ve been given over and over. And of course the simplest reason is…it was added in Wrath, not TBC. And you invoking the slippery slope for justification only reaffirms what many of us warned would happen with any change.

Also, little sad people already reported this spam thread. Always like to feel I’m doing my part.

1 Like

hurr durr I can post on an alt too hurr durr

People false-flagged this post. It’ll get reversed soon, don’t worry, OP.

It really wouldn’t change anything. You’d still be waiting for tanks and healers. It wouldn’t change the PVE meta either. If you haven’t had the entire phase on farm for at least a few months, dual spec is the least of your guild’s problems.

Sure it would. The question is whether or not it would be significant enough to matter.

Because it’s a change for the sake of a change.

Fun is subjective. I didn’t find it fun.

Difficulty isn’t subjective. Leveling is easy. At minimum it’s stand and auto attack. If you can do it for one level, you can do it for 70 levels.

That’s crazy, the game we’re playing is a recreation of a game from 07. We are different, so why make the game different?

Key bindings can be changed in OG vanilla.

Literally every one of those addons are third party and not inherent to the game.

You want a change that will be inherent to the game.

I want a change that fixes a core problem of the game, not a change for the sake of being a change.

That’s a bg population issue, and HvH solves it by no longer requiring a faction that doesn’t want to pvp, to pvp for the sake of the other faction.

If they want to tank, go tank. If they aren’t a tank, they probably won’t be a tank.

Tank is the least needed role in terms of numbers for end game content.

Professions don’t require talents.

If they have the time to respec 3 times a week, they have the time to farm the gold to do it.

I made slightly below 30k gold total from the start of TBC to now. Only 6k was from questing.

Questing sucks.* Fixed it for you.

Pretty sure every healer gets a talent that does that.

Tanks have access to their full dps kit.

Crazy how you have high coefficients as a prot paladin.

Solo questing is just the most effective. Mob kill exp is still important.

I hate this phrase, but really, go to retail then. It has all these QOL changes that you want TBCC to have.

It’s not dying.

Its a 7% difference on US servers total. It’s not a big gap.

7% difference.

I don’t support changes for the sake of changes.

This game is literally built on chores.

Yeah the same handful of loud mouth breathers screaming into the void, and the same handful of loud mouth breathers screaming back represents a million+ players.

What does this even mean.

I don’t want easier.

I do. I pay 50g and I respec whenever.

Which is an honor problem, not a talent problem.

Broke people don’t want to do it.

Then go to the variant of the game that has all these changes, and it’s not TBCC.

Raid leaders will start requiring people have 2 specs. And don’t say they already do because they don’t.

1 Like