There's no healers in RBG LFG or Random BGs? "fOr HoRdE"

I really wish there was an IQ requirement to post here.

There will ALWAYS be more DPS than healers. That point is completely irrelevant. DPS should outnumber healers by around 70%. This is how it SHOULD be based on the compositions for filling groups.

The image i posted there were 5 groups. Out of the 5 3 groups were FULL on healers. Out of the 5 groups 3 groups were FULL on DPS. That’s completely even.

1 Like

imgur com/a/7RglFvR

why cant i link like u did lol

Does this end the discussion then?

BTW it was comedy watching you take so long

add ` before and after the link without spaces

https://imgur.com/a/7RglFvR

But why debate so narrowly on 1 or 2 dps LOL

by your screenshot troll logic, this screenshot here wipes all that away like Thanos, right?

sure there are less healers, it’s a support role

you know how you fix having issues finding healers? make friends

seeing as how you’re responding to this thread i can see why that’s an issue for you

I mean you cherry picked that screen shot, scrolled down, can’t see the full list to get an actual picture.

OK you guys i know i came off like a jerk… for real… but wtf… talk to any healer or any rogue lol. they 1 shot ppl and its no fun. we have to let our healers have fun or no one heals! i dont make up human nature im sorry

omg dude… ok ill go again now watch the time in the pic lmao

You’re also arguing with two main alliance players who don’t suffer/benefit from horde overpopulation problems so obviously our experience is going to be different than you
You should transfer alliance, we have the pretty races

I am a healer…

Fair, I haven’t leveled any 60s on horde yet.

Omg daisy what have you done

thank you soo much dude honestly… merry christmas lol

Maybe make your title ‘There’s no healers in RBG LFG or Random BGs for Horde’

You left it open and didn’t make it clearly faction specific.

People post on toons that aren’t the faction they are currently playing on all the time. Why should I make the assumption your issue is with the horde?

Also the post Herc posted earlier in this thread is from the alliance I believe. You didn’t seem to show problem with it.

Just the fact you come in here to argue… it was always beside the point the stupid crap you were saying… youre the freaking antagonist.

Lemme tell you a story. I was in line for the gondola at a ski resort one time. people were rushing past me in line in what i thought was a ski patrol line. i yelled at them for cutting, and they told me it was newly a “singles” line

i never protruded myself like such a total a$$#### ever again.

edit: merry christmas.

Merry christmas :purple_heart: for what its worth i look forward to facing you in bgs!

1 Like

You are so nice. I didn’t even realize it was already Christmas… 1am on the 25th.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas :smiley:

2 Likes

You too! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

All love, friend :santa:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you to bro. One great thing about American is the “freedom” of speech. I simply felt the desire to express myself on the forums.