There's no healers in RBG LFG or Random BGs? "fOr HoRdE"

The Healer Problem; there are none

this last week I’ve started noticing that healers are becoming fewer and fewer in all BG’s. Now I already know, that healers were always a rare luxury. But it’s turned a lot worse, and I know why.

The start of every expansion is like this… stat scaling works in favor of all the rogues and 1shot classes.

As a MW with looooooooots of BG experience (literally all I do), I personally found it not only a bad season for MW, but just unenjoyable for me to die in every half rogue kidney

But where the healer absense is REALLY prevalent, is in the LFG queue. Go and look at your LFG list right now. It WILL be full of groups looking for healer. And no other proof is needed.

I’ve stared at that LFG screen for years, and there have never been this many groups. When you look at each group, they all have 0 healers, and all dps. So every DPS that gets declined (because there are so many,) makes a new group. Which fills quickly with DPS lol. It really sucks

2 Likes

Healers are no longer unkillable gods. This is a problem?

3 Likes

Nope, gl in your next BG!

but dont be confused… I write this as an RBG leader whose amazed/frustrated at how few healers are queing… stop being a needless jerk you pest, if you have no grasp of whats happening

1 Like

Looks fine to me.
https://i.imgur.com/aycmFKz.jpg

3 Likes

he is a rouge, he doesn’t care about heals, he can just find a place to hide and eat to full while waiting for his cds anyway.
some of us are not invisible and love healers.

2 Likes

Healers are an endangered species. I will never touch LFG because it’d be a waste of time due to the lack of healers. I’m thankful to have queued arena with the same healer/DPS for the last few expansions. Got all my achievements with them, which makes them that much more special!

2 Likes

That’s a joke? Literally EVERY SINGLE GROUP is waiting on a healer!!! what you talking about? I apologize if you are on my side, this is confusing heh

sidenote: howd you get this SS while in a queue for a BG?! lol im not doubting but only curious lol

I haven’t been in a bg without a healer yet. But with how bursty the game is, and how every healer isn’t a livelord anymore. I can see why people might be playing their DPS toons a bit more. I still think there is a ton of healers out there, you’ve just had bad luck.

1 Like

I appreciate your response but ive queued an absolute mindless amount of BGs… 7th most in the world when last I checked and I have only queued BGs since the new expansion…

I really wouldnt post something like this unless I was 100% SURE! because I know that people appear on the forums with lots of doubt like this :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: derp, im on an alt, my main is the same name on EMERALD DREAM, coincidentally max exp in Rated BGs too :see_no_evil:

Well I’ve been qing MW all day farming honor in the 60s bracket. I don’t know how the q system actually works. Could be a battlegroup issue? Though technically tich is in the same battlegroup as me. I’ve seen plenty of healers, me being one of them.

Ahh well ED would be in a different battlegroup, think that server is in chicago. I haven’t played much on ED as of late, mostly on my main server which is Vashj, Alliance side.

well, at the bare minimum, a BG should never start without a healer on your team (or the other team,) but this frequently happens. This tells us that there is absolutely no regulation on team compositions.

Sooo, when I log in, about 3 times a session, I will face 3 healers vs my 0 healers. Lol, WHY??? You asked for my specilization…

Why would Blizzard ask for my specialization, if they will put 10 dps vs 10 healers?? Do this make sense lol

Thats not cool, and unless im wrong thats not debatable? Is that a solid case?

If you ever see how the BG starts, and you are stuck missing 2 people, while they have 2 healers on the opposite team, and only at the very last moment 2 people join the BG. That’s usually when people dont accept the q, and instead of being at a player disadvantage, I believe the system trys to inject 2 people at the top of the line into the BG to fill the spots. Unfortunately people don’t have to accept the q even when they apply for a role.

OK, lol, Daisy im sorry lol but, I know what’s happening. I’m addressing a specific section of coding in the BG algorithm, lmao

No they aren’t. Only two of them mention healers.
Two of them already have 3 healers. Some are yolos. And we don’t know if all of them even want 3 healers.

The print screen button takes screenshots at any time.

bro… if any of those groups had 3 HEALERS then theyre full you freaking troll

OK im so sorry but this is why I am extremely hesitant to post on the forums. The fact that I have to re-explain this simple, basic knowledge of LFG is so infuriating to me.

i see you on other post and not sure why you are talking queueing all day in both randoms and rated lfg.
are you maybe in the wrong post?

and if you are is it this one or the other?lol

I mean, you don’t seem like you do. I’m telling you I’ve seen the exact opposite of what you are saying. Not only that, someone showed you a LFG screenshot that showed healers filled in almost every group. I don’t know what else to tell you.

You might need to see an eye doctor. I’ll pray for you :pray:t2:
https://i.imgur.com/dZNrWE8.jpg

Oh I’m in both…

It’s “literally” two different arrows to two different groups.