There's no healers in RBG LFG or Random BGs? "fOr HoRdE"

I BG more than you and I haven’t noticed it.

OK, Im so sorry that I posted on the wrong Monk. My main monk is this same name another server… my achievements still stand tho and I dont know why any of this matters…

You’re just wrong … show me any proof, why are you people trolling like this lol its crazy

I mean you’re the one who opened the argument with absolutely no proof.

BTW I don’t know why your toon matters, honor level is account wide, there is clear evidence I BG WAY more than you.

the average healer for each bg is 1 maybe 2… this is so unusual… theres no way I can prove this but if you BG enough then you know what im talking about… this is a joke.

anyone who has been on LFG long enough knows that like an average of 20-30 teams is crazy! early expac yes, but theyre all waiting on healers…

Smh no battlemaster or bloodthirsty :cry: i can’t personally say i’ve noticed it myself as being a healer i’m always there doing healing things and i don’t really care how many healers the enemy team has since i generally heal for 2-3 people’s worth :woman_shrugging:

The reason i never learned dps in pvp was definitely because i didn’t want to not be healed though :joy:

I have no battlemaster :<

Queue with me we can work on achieves!

1 Like

Pls proof because I think we just have to check the off-site statistic websites for games played. AND only I have counted all my alts… because you could never judge on 1 toon.

LOL BATTLEMASTER? yall are some fools. You know I play every single class right? is that an account wide achievement? Yikes.

I’m 623 honor level…

OK im battling with noobs and the forum editing of things as I type them.

This garbage pissing contest means absolutely nothing…
PLEASE TELL ME that you think 1 MAYBE 2 healers at best is average for random BGs? thats normal as ever?

Nothing else matters.

So you avoid not having a valid point by insulting others. Smooth.

Please stop trolling, brother. Literally my last post was about getting to the point… why are you this way lol? Answer question, I see I insulted u Im so terribly sorry but this entire conversation comes down to you answering that question. sorry for hurting feelings.

edit: i just want to get to the point. these are facts that less healers are queueing than ever. I apologize for opening myself to people who “BG more than me” but it is SOOO FAR beyond the point. Congratulations you are obv such a more attentive player than me

Because you are just wrong and you make bold statements without any evidence

https://imgur.com/a/0ft3WWt

Bro, wait im not clicking anything. Answer the question. You are posting in this thread. Now why do you think that 1 healer per BG is normal? Im not here for your trolling, or your links, lmao

Okay, avoid evidence by pretending it’s a scary link.

Literally brain dead.

That was actually my limited experience as well, last week i wanted to grab a few wins with a dps friend to cap 3rd honor vault and it took a little bit to find a group that had room for a healer and dps

Ok you have to stop. You are here in this thread, completely ignoring the point? Please, answer this question? Why is that so hard? I asked you to do that about 4 comments ago lol. But ill click the link now. I hope that you answer the question as I do it. Stop avoiding so hard tho

If anything the groups I’ve been in are always waiting on a suitable tank who can go DPS.

OOoooh Im glad I clicked this link. Clearly you don’t know BGs if you cant read this!! LOL! im almost confused this isnt bait?

So…

1 group needs 1 dps 1 heal
2 group needs 2 dps 1tank
3 group needs 1 dps
4 group is full
5 group waiting on 3 heals!

this is your CHERRYPICKED picture. you’re a total fool if I have to tell you that DPS are more common than healer… thats why its a 3 to 7 ratio… so… the fact that there is 5 dps to 4 heals means
HEALERS ARE MORE RARE!!!
HEALERS ARE MORE RARE!!!
HEALERS ARE MORE RARE!!!

great CHERRYPICKED screengrab, fool. lmao

I really wish there was an IQ requirement to post here.

There will ALWAYS be more DPS than healers. That point is completely irrelevant. DPS should outnumber healers by around 70%. This is how it SHOULD be based on the compositions for filling groups.

The image i posted there were 5 groups. Out of the 5 3 groups were FULL on healers. Out of the 5 groups 3 groups were FULL on DPS. That’s completely even.

1 Like