There Should be Requirements For New Players Before Tanking A Dungeon

I think you’re better off playing skyrim if you don’t have patience for other people. Everyone has to learn at some point. It’s not like they are tryong to tank naxx. And boohoo about clearing the dungeon actually instead of being a cheese artist.

Jeebus my dude. If we can’t call dead weight dead weight anymore, what can I say. Guy doing sub healer DPS in a dungeon is not pulling his weight. The expression for that is dead weight.

If you want Fake nice go to FF XIV.

It’s a kids video game. You plan on growing out of the sixth grade bully phase?

T for Teens. Not P for Participation Trophy.

So you don’t want me to leave a dungeon I’m not having fun in where someone is disrupting the run ?

Is that what you’re saying ?

Leaving a dungeon is bullying now ? Serious question : are you ok ?

Why don’t you tank. Problem solved.

It really shouldn’t be up to other players to help new players get started in dungeons. There should be a “basics of dungeons” and a “basics of [role]” tutorials/scenarios to get them started right, to show them what to watch out for.

Considering that Atal’Dazar and Freehold are the first two dungeons that new players will see, and they’re full of mechanics those players might miss if they don’t know better, those would be a great place to start.

I can speak for myself. If I had said those things, you could just quote me.

You aren’t ESL are you? If so I apologize.

You took exception to me saying I’d leave a dungeon that lasts more than 20 minutes and doesn’t look like its ending soon. You call that bullying.

Here is a novel solution to your problem…

Create your own group with experienced tanks.
Tank yourself
OR when you get into a dungeon group with inexperienced tank then just leave group.

MIC DROP!!

Careful, Angelicus will accuse you of bullying and quote the social contract at you.

1 Like

Perhaps we should have a mandatory basics of human decency course in game. If you don’t pass, you can’t group, use chat, or voice.

I mean, you got nooothing to worry about … eh Raiimir.

1 Like

skip

I don’t want to group if I’m stuck in there for an hour and am forced to carry someone who’s obviously in way over his head.

Question : if a guy is at the door, not moving, not dpsing, not healing at all, are we allowed to call him dead weight or is that still too much for your little sensitive side to bear ?

When does one transition from being dead weight to carrying their own weight to you ? You know, typical descriptive expressions meant to express one’s level of participation in a group endeavor.

To me, it doesn’t really matter as long as they are making an effort. They might be disabled, or any other reason. We don’t know.

If you feel the need to bounce, ok. I don’t have an issue with that. I had issues with the guy that trained mobs into the group ect.

I also have issues with referring to people as trash, or dead weight ect.

I’ve gotten AotC with a guild with a healer who played with 1 hand. Literally 1 hand.

Don’t give me that for leveling dungeons. If you’re disabled to the point you’re a detriment to random groups, shifting the burden of responsibility to the other 4 people, remove yourself from that group and environment and find friends to play with that are willing participants.

Forcing others into a situation they are unwilling to be in will always bring you toxicity.

You keep typing ect, it’s etc. Just FYI.

Also, do you have issues with Cambridge ?

You’re taking issue with a common expression that even dictionaries recognize. Think about that. Are you not in fact just trolling right now ?

Nope. You click the random match button and you 100% accept that your group will be 100% random. Good bad whatever.

If you want to unburden someone. How about make your own groups and unburden society with your attitude.

1 Like

Then you 100% accept you can be vote to kicked at any point the 4 other people find you detrimental.

Don’t put yourself into situations where you risk the ire of people and you’ll have less anger aimed at you.

Simple life rule.

1- Vote to kick
2- Leave if it fails.

I make my own groups. I don’t match make ever.

1 Like

Ah, classic Concern trolling, gotcha.

(Against the forum CoC btw, since you like those kind of things).

Best of luck with that. Anyone that can read, aside from you knows it isn’t true. My post history proves that beyond the shadow of doubt.

But I will ignore you now. Since you are a distraction.

Good, finally. I much prefer that instead of you attacking me for a common expression found in the Cambridge dictionary.