There should be an achievement for leveling 1 - 80 without RDF

That 1 - 80 grind is harder than any content in Wrath end game, literal single player experience.

4 Likes

Pretty EZ achievement ngl.

Another day, another Garmuck post.

6 Likes

Leveling literally feels like a job.

You don’t want to do it but it’s gotta get done

3 Likes

oh yeah man totally

1 Like

Maybe to appease those without lives on here, they could require you to level one character without RDF, and then after that your account is unlocked to use other QoL features.

1 Like

You’re back lol have a vacation?

It’d be a pretty silly achievement since there hasn’t been RDF in Classic. Would you make an achievement for doing everything else that Retail has added training wheels for?

there is. it’s called [Level 80]

5 Likes

I’ve managed to find groups for every sub level 50 dungeon so far, except sunken temple and black rock. I haven’t tried to get those ones done yet.

Some are easier to find than others for sure. I’d like rdf for sub 70 content but the groups are out there.

So everyone gets a free meaningless achievement. “Congratulations! You booted up the game! Achievement!”

Typical pointless retail sockpuppet thread.
:axe:

Sub expired weeks ago, re-sub to play DF pre patch while complaining about being stuck in 4 hour Nax pug. 5 new posts in classic wotlk section in the past hour.

Is this really what quitting a dead game looks like ?

2 Likes

It was a nice few days while he was supsended lol

1 Like

There is absolutely no point in leveling that could be considered “hard”. Time consuming does not mean hard, and considering how easy leveling is in wrath it’s not even that time consuming.

He wasn’t suspended, he ‘quit’.

Apparently the dopamine kick of people responding to his complaints on the WoW forums is the only thing that gives his sad life meaning.

i mean i guess , it wouldnt hurt if they did bring rdf they added an achievement that was unique to classic. but it is kinda of an easy one

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.