There seems to be an issue with specifically R1/Glad cutoffs

Please fix blizz!!!

1 Like

It is absurd for Blizzard to not update the glad or r1 cutoff based on dq’d and/or ineligible teams. There was enough chicanery going on with the ladder already, it sucks for some people to get screwed out of titles and mounts by this on top of everything else.

3 Likes

Bumping for visibility. Grob mob.

1 Like

Exactly in the same situation here. We need an answer.

2 Likes

No, an injection is when you invite some 3k MMR players onto your 2600 rated team. They proceed to play at 3k MMR range; whether they win or lose, going 50/50 it will increase your team rating, eventually to 2699, which generally reaches a new cutoff. Whoever was on the team before at 2600 PR will be in range for rewards for the +99 cutoff.

1 Like

A very well written post

For anyone interested - a well written post was included in the wow community council forum and a response from Blue indicating how important it is to reward people accordingly for their efforts:

[Classic WotLK] Regarding PvP - Community / WoW Community Council - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

4 Likes

practically and theoretically, we are in the 0.5% elegible teams for the reward. #BlizzardDoTheRightThing

1 Like

Blizzard spent the whole beginning of TBC making the PvE scene boring and too long, especially phase one, in an attempt to make the arena more fair. But in the end doesn’t fairly give out Glad titles to the deserving people in a system that is more difficult to attain than in vanilla TBC.

Blizzard, get your act together and reward the teams who should have made the cutoff. Please at least start pretending you care about the Classic community.

3 Likes

I remember in S1 someone had this same issue and had to come to the forums to get blizzard to give them their title, funny how they never learn and make people have to go the extra mile to get the rewards they earned.

2 Likes

Yeah I remember streamers getting DQ’d then crying and getting it overturned. As well as the piloted characters keeping their titles after the ban.

Blizzard picks and chooses, pretty sad.

2 Likes

Completely agree, Blizzard please review this - there are so many factors that have already tampered with the fair playing field in the arena, let’s not invite even more by letting this effective bug persist.

2 Likes

If a team is dead, inactive or disqualified they definitely shouldn’t be taking slots. Hope this gets addressed.

4 Likes

Appreciate all the support on this thread. Hoping blizzard gives us some love.

4 Likes

This really should be looked at. I hope a blue post comes soon.

1 Like

Honestly - this is BS and I dont get why Blizzard wouldnt want to reward the people who worked hard to secure Glad over those who are inactive or banned. Just sad display from them especially with no posts clearing anything regarding this up.

1 Like

When Thor and I were growing up in a small fishing village outside Corning, Iowa - there wasn’t a thing this guy wouldn’t do for someone in need that asked. We used to run a small business that specialized in exotic beverages. One summer afternoon we were sitting at the end of the driveway looking for customers and a small boy was 5 cents short for his 25cent cup of lemonade. Thor spotted him the 5 cents without thinking about it.

What I’m trying to say is this guy would do anything for anyone. Blizz, please do the right thing and get this man Gladiator.

1 Like

lmao good stuff

I know how you feel my dude. Our team came 18th on OCE with 17 glad spots. 2 of those teams above us have been disqualified yet I’m still rocking the duelist title.

It’s an absolute shame that cheaters don’t get punished.

Please adjust the season 4 gladiator cutoff - WoW Classic / WoW Classic General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I am in the same situation as Thorriorz, please get around my topic