There needs to be a major rollback

The market is being ruined by crafter’s who exploited a bug. They are way ahead of everyone else and it has completely ruined my experience and many others.

I feel like there needs to be a major roll back on all reknown accross all characters. Back down to level 12. All reps should also be rolled back to honored.

This just isn’t right. If they abused why did you take it away from everyone else? Now we are just all behind.

15 Likes

The lesson is the same as always. Exploit early and often.

28 Likes

“Oh no someone has more make believe money then me!!”

Its not that big of a deal

11 Likes

Why take such a heavy handed approach and punish everyone for something a small percent of the community has done?

Roll them back, but leave the others alone.

8 Likes

Thats odd, because in another thread it was a huge deal to the fanbois.

2 Likes

Forget about the money, People exploited to get stronger, does that bother you?

If neither bother you, it’s quite difficult to have a conversation with someone who keeps saying it isn’t a big deal,

Yet appears on every thread about it…seems like a lot of care.

Or you are the exploiter :wink:

8 Likes

No, because them having a bigger number has no effect on my number

2 Likes

Yes it does actually, it makes your number not seem as high, therefore

Down the meters you go.

Because of cheats.

Some people care, maybe you should let them care :wink:

3 Likes

It does when make believe money buys me real game time. And without an equivalent to callings and command tables gold making is much harder

3 Likes

They should just massively buff the rep rewards and profession skill points. It’s already been exploited, and they won’t nerf everyone back to the stone age because people will quit the game. The smart thing to do is to just buff everything else so everyone can quickly catch up.

6 Likes

My meters will stay the same, and in the grand scheme - someone doing a little better on the meters means nothing. Theres still hundreds of thousands of others out there. But cry harder that you missed out

Your meters wont stay the same unless you’re the one exploiting.

Considering how hard you’re defending this, it’s pretty obvious.

5 Likes

My dps didnt change just cause someone else can make a fancier hat lmao

4 Likes

no one’s behind… there’s no behind because there’s no player power locked behind any of that. Just cope.

1 Like

But the location/Rank/# on the meters did.

doing 70k when everyone is doing 115k due to the exploits, does actually matter.

If it doesn’t matter to you that’s okay.

I’m not telling you to care, but you should allow others to care.

1 Like

No <3

/10 char

1 Like

Ignorance is bliss.

Have a good day.

2 Likes

If my character looks the way I want him to I play better.

2 Likes

Explains why there are a few folks running around with late renown dragon cosmetics this early.

2 Likes

Easy fix ban the people who exploited for a month so rest can catch up.

9 Likes