There are too many specs in the game

i searched how many spec are there in wow

And the necroing of the necro threads continues

2 Likes

Not in a world with M+ as the primary end game for most players. Small group content doesn’t really mesh well with this many specs unless we homogenize things for balance.

Stop necroing threads. You only ever do this on Sundays. My god and you got me to post on it too cuz I am bored. Make your own thread if you are so bored that you have to go out of your way to Necro old threads… this is the second time you have necoed this exact same thread.

not sure what necro means and you make it sound like im going out of my way to make you upset on purpose

1 Like

Here’s your definition, from the forum guidelines on what not to do.

1 Like

I agree lets start by getting rid of Survival hunters :sunglasses:

1 Like

Agreed.

Delete DH.

Yea.
Less choice is always awesome.

Said no one ever.

Don’t you dare take this away from me!

When the group content is limited already and you have to weigh in what each class/spec brings, yes I think we have too many specs.

What an absolutely terrible take. You want specs removed? Oh wait, this must be a troll attempt to make me type “OH THE HUMANITY” because of your name.

Edit: omg 3 year old troll attempt.

No, absolutely not.

1 Like

Agreed. Starting with the Necromancer spec.

I agree with the title:

• Hunters only need two ranged specs, probably BM and merge the other two.
  • Locks only need 2 ranged specs.
  • Rogues only need a dagger spec and a sword/mace/axe spec.
    A 3rd rogue spec could be an evasion tank spec (maybe with shield, no big deal)
  • DKs only need a tank spec and a dps spec. Let’s call them Juggernaut (tank) and Assault (dps). The Juggernaut could be that Jason Vorhees overbearing terrorizing brick house feel. Think The Halls of Reflection 5man dungeon in WotlK. It blows my mind that Remorseless Winter and it’s talents/enhancements aren’t a part of the tank kit, ya dig? At Acherus you could make some spells have a Frost or pestilent Unholy appearance for the die hard DK fans. And scrap “Blood” as a spec, but not as a source of power/spells.
  • Priests only need 1 healing spec these days. Combine the two specs.

I understand that all the specs mentioned have had their place for good reasons at the time. And I understand that if something like a consolidation of specs was announced, some people would feel put out. But really this would be easier on resources/time/money for devs, balance, flavour, and player understanding of what just joined their groups (“oh… this hunter is surv…”).

I want to play it based on this description alone.

2 Likes

Of all the specs to pick, why would you not pick the abomination that is outlaw?

I love outlaw for the pirate fantasy alone, if only they made it good.

1 Like

I think it is crummy that a Demon Hunter is asking for the removal of Demonology after they stripped everything from it to make Demon Hunters.