There are too many specs in the game

Some of the classes will be better off if they have one of their specs removed and merged into one of the other 2 specs.

Demonology for example.

Survival

Sub rogues

Enchancement

4 Likes

No there are not too many specs in the game,

If anything we need a few more and/or a new class!

23 Likes

You’re well short of Sunday here…

2 Likes

I actually want more specs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ofcourse this will make the min-maxers whine. But they will whine anyways. So go ahead Blizzy :+1:

5 Likes

Die.

In a fire.

Don’t touch my stuff.

16 Likes

To make the survival spec - which is melee - they killed the trapper. I liked the old trapper survivalist from vanilla. Would be nice to have four Hunter specs actually.

4 Likes

So you think less choice is better…?

3 Likes

I know it’s New Year’s Eve, but it’s too early, and quite unhealthy, to be that drunk.

5 Likes

Please do the world a favor and keep your garbage opinions to yourself. You’ll get my melee weapon when you pry it from my cold,tiny dead and spiteful fingers. >:( Better yet,take my spec away and I’ll see you’re fed to my raptor Blue… >_>

1 Like

It takes playing all three specs to equal the skills and play style potential of one toon’s spec from bc or wrath…and then came blizzard’s fun snips. It is a known fact that super Mario with the fire flower ability has more moves than an arcane mage. I know…I seriously dated myself with that reference. (._.)

2 Likes

Disagree.

We do not have enough. /endthread

1 Like

There probably are too many.
But you can’t take away someones spec.

I’m still salty over what was done to hunters and I don’t even play one.

6 Likes

I too am still salty over that. It’s the reason I no longer play one.

Actually there are too many melee classes in the game. Why they made Monks AND Demon Hunters the last 2 classes, I will never know.

1 Like

Having more specs is good.

We can also remove both of your specs and your class! Bye Demon Hunters!

3 Likes

I mean it depends on the implementation right? If it’s like D3’s system where one class has multiple playstyles, then that’s fine. But do you really think Blizz is not going to butcher things? I’m sick of them reinventing the wheel all the time. Just stick to one system and be done with it.

1 Like

Touch Demo and we are gonna have problems kid…

1 Like

I wish they would actually go back to the old models, where specs aren’t completely different classes.

I liked alternating between frostbolt and fireball on my mage. Having shocks and totems on my Shaman regardless of spec.

Spec should increase the potency of certain abilities, not completely block out others.

3 Likes

This was one of the main talking points at the wow panel. They are giving more class wide abilities. mages will all have frost bolt, fire blast and arcane blast. They also talked about bringing more totems back for all specs.

1 Like