There are too many specs in the game

That would be a welcome improvement. I have no idea why they stripped the classes down to very specific abilities based on class.

lol also big up windrunner realm

Your a classic character, so you enjoy being late to the party, I get it.
But this thread was not worth digging up after 2 years.

4 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/800596040830418967/939085724697899038/unknown.png

7 Likes

No. We want more specs.

Specs are probably easier to add than new classes. Most new class ideas could simply be specs of the 12 classes we already have.

1 Like

Hmm?

THat is the bursty spec. sin dots, outlaw does it things like grappling around, pistol based casts. Also an added group buffer as roll the dice is a slight haste increase.

You gotta wonder what peeps search to find old threads like this lol.

And everyone who necroes a thread usually has less than 100 posts. I just always seem to notice that.

1 Like

I want to know how they get search to find anything. I have failed finding day 1 posts using specific words in the topic if not subject.

I welcome necro threads

Getting kind of tired of endless complaint threads or endless “what’s your favorite X” or “what would you do if you were X” or “tomorrow you wake up as X” 
 just kill me already.

2 Likes

okay then. You got us all to post on a topic that I thought was still relevant. Alrighty then.

WRONG wRoNg WrOnG wrong

I understand that DH is a shallow, boring class, but let’s not remove one of the best specs in the game to turn our class into a 2-spec crap fest like yours.

Thanks.

1 Like

it had to be done

i searched how many spec are there in wow

And the necroing of the necro threads continues

2 Likes

Not in a world with M+ as the primary end game for most players. Small group content doesn’t really mesh well with this many specs unless we homogenize things for balance.

Stop necroing threads. You only ever do this on Sundays. My god and you got me to post on it too cuz I am bored. Make your own thread if you are so bored that you have to go out of your way to Necro old threads
 this is the second time you have necoed this exact same thread.

not sure what necro means and you make it sound like im going out of my way to make you upset on purpose

1 Like

Here’s your definition, from the forum guidelines on what not to do.

1 Like