There are 18 Classic streams ahead of the top retail stream

JB streaming retail- everyone ahead of him is streaming Classic.

Where is this declining interest in Classic I keep hearing about?

9 Likes

Its only 2 weeks old.

3 Likes

Its only x
OH NO NO

7 Likes

The thing I love about these posts are one second people say “its 15 years old been there done that.” Then you talk about its popularity it reverts to the “its two weeks old.” Argument

22 Likes

It’s coming.

I’m already seeing a sharp decline on other streaming platforms.

Twitch isn’t the only game in town, you know.

7 Likes

You know what I love, people thinking something thats still new is surprisingly popular.

You know what else was still hyped two weeks into its existence? AAF

4 Likes

People were saying it would die in 2 weeks lol.

“It’s only been two weeks”

“It’s only been one month”

“It’s only been one year”

It just never stops, does it?

11 Likes

Its cool man you don’t enjoy it. Let people enjoy what they like. No need to walk into posts and hate on something.

4 Likes

No, I do enjoy it. Doesn’t change anything.

1 Like

Yes, it’s two weeks old, but there is a lot of content that is yet to come. A lot of pve content and battlegrounds to name a couple. Anyone thinking the release of battlegrounds won’t bring in huge viewers is deluding themselves.

6 Likes

I mean… I gave you an upvote… but its only been two weeks.

1 Like

Sure, so itll go in spurts. You know what else will too? BFA patches. They are going to coexist.

3 Likes

Definitely, and blizzard is staggering the releases to keep the subs high. Very crafty. I havent played retail sine cata, I’m very skeptical of it, but may try it.

Can you log into the game? is it under a 30 minute wait time? That right there. I’m not here to doomsay classic, but it isn’t exploding like it was and thats alright. I wouldn’t keep trying to play it if it stayed like that. More than half of all charecters are still under level 40 (mine included) so I imagine we’ll have a more clear picture of who’s sticking around in maybe 3-4 more weeks.

That said I’ll still watch total war streams and I won’t even pretend to have the patience for that, so maybe the streaming thing will stay the same.

1 Like

It will happen when TBC and LK go live.

I never understand why people like watching other people play mmos. It seems so incredibly boring.

5 Likes

If you ever wanna feel better about yourself, watch the streamers chat.

1 Like

8.2 has been out for 2 months. Classic has been out for 2 weeks. What do you expect?

3 Likes

Same. I guess I’m an old guy and this is the hype these days.

Its two weeks old vs. old contnt thats been out for a while. It would be like people saying “i told you so” the first month 8.3 content dropped.

1 Like