Theory: Sylvanas will be redeemed by saving Tyrande from the Night Warrior curse

…//err240 - failed to retrieve stock line. Requerying…
Requerying…
Requerying…
Requerying…
You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you?

1 Like

There is no Dana, there is only Zuul.

I, for one, think this is a brilliant idea. And I am behind this all the way.

I can accept the deliverance of the Night Warrior by Sylvanas, only if Tyrande chops off Sylvanas’s head with a powerful blow of the glaive as soon as she approaches the “unfortunate”. And no absorption of power by Sylvanas.
Will it be something like “without buffs, we are strong too”?

lfmao thats not happening, it will be a shame for Sylvanas to help that woman…

1 Like

You remember when Tumblr provoked /b/?

:pancakes:

Yeah… i would rather baine chop her to pieces and Thrall cook her before presenting her to the forsaken as a 5 course meal while whatever remains of nathanos watches, any suggestions for the hors d’oeuvre are welcome.

Fried pickles.

:pancakes:

1 Like

Baine is a weak and pathetic excuse for a character and he’s more appealing as hamburger.

Thrall is a weak manchild who ran away from his problems instead of facing them.

Bro, if these are your heroes that says a lot about you.

2 Likes

You literally said you are fan of Sylvanas, the psychopath that has committed mass murder, genocide, torture, slavery, etc on multiple accounts. LOL

6 Likes

I’d take Thrall and Baine over Sylvanas any day of the week, and I admit I love Thrall. Easily one of my fav characters.

Yeah I think whatever game-changer Sylvanas has in store, she’s going to get nailed by Tyrande showing up, sharing the power with all of the night elves Sylvanas murdered, then blasting her with Night Warrior energy. After which Tyrande will be saved.

2 Likes

Yeah, it says they’re a functional human being who doesn’t want to solve all their problems by immediately murdering them.

4 Likes

I’m not seeing the setup for it. They’re setting up Anduin as Sylvanas’s foil. Tyrande isn’t even really on her radar right now, even though Sylvanas is very much on Tyrande’s.

Which is weird because Tyrande is basically, lore wise soloing the Maw right now and Sylvanas doesn’t seem to even care or notice that a single person is wiping out the Jailers army

3 Likes

Not just that, but she is doing it in Torghast… It’s not like Tyrande is all the way in some remote location in the Maw, no she is right under Sylvanas’ nose.

It’s just odd that Blizzard has ignored this completely.

1 Like

You would think Sylvanas would be like Uhh…might want to stop Tyrande first…before you know, you don’t have an army left and she comes for both of us eventually

1 Like

Exactly. And doesn’t Tyrande get more powerful the more she kills? Like the Night Warrior power is killing her, and continuing to kill not only staves off the powers destructive force but also makes her stronger?

If that’s the case she is plowing through the Jailer’s army… that would be cause for concern I would think. I would care more about that since she is in Torghast, than I would converting Anduin. But maybe that is just me.

1 Like

I believe so on the getting more power part. All we know for sure, is that kind of power was never designed for mortals to be wielding, as there’s no Hard Cap on how much power you can have. I mean look at the Night Warrior in the Ardenweald campaign, dude was able to solo a old god and his army. That’s a scary amount of power

1 Like

She can’t finish her Torghast run without losing all of her anima powers and she’s not ready to reset the instance yet.