The year is 2199

Let’s all look to the future and dare to dream for a moment. Tell me my friends… what is this expansion we’ll be playing? What features does it have? What do you feel it’ll be like?

Serious and nonserious post may apply. Post your ideas.

4 Likes

It will probably be virtual WoW.

I’d def need a zanax for that…

1 Like

World of friendship. Come adventure in the safe land of Panzera. Were everything is pacified so no need to worry about anything! Hold 1000 hands a day for the shoulders of flaming fairy pre-order bonus, and fight the menacing final boss male man who has hair on his chest ewww. Compliment emote him to deafeat his ridiculous dialog, and finally report him to win and save Panzera!

New feature, player glue. Players can connect permanenrly for 30$ usd. Show everyone how much you love a player by fusing to them. Best of all this will still count as 1 player in pvp!

We are listening to feedback on pvp balance! And have decided the worst performing classes will be the winners! Yes, lose and you win! How cool is that!.

2 Likes

I’m thinking Nuclear Wasteland.

4 Likes

Best post ever and most realistic honestly. Are you a time traveler?

1 Like

No lol i dont think so.

Well then you got some crystal ball there.

1 Like

You also have to capitalize Wasteland because that would be the new name of our planet.

Ah, sorry about that. fixed.

1 Like

I will almost certainly be dead.

This will be a dead planet by then, so doesn’t really matter.

1 Like

World of WarCraft: Murloc Crush Saga

Ha ha, there isn’t going to be an industrial civilization in 2199, silly person.

The direct neural link interface will be a blast, to be sure. Expansion-wise, we’re probably going to be on our third or fourth reboot or reimagining, so there’s a 20% chance we’ll land in, oh, any expansion we currently know about.

I probably won’t be playing, though, since I’ll be on the virtual luge track, or the virtual Reno air race, or a virtual version of this insanity:

(The TL:DW version is, a downhill mountain bike race that starts on a glacier.)

Prediction?

We will be playing a game on our 24k resolution monitors at 30FPS and complaining about why the industry can’t seem to move past that.

Then we will hit “PAY” on our minute by minute subscription and clicking “X” on some popup ads.

I’m either six feet under or a pile of ash in 2199.

I’ll be a head in a vat of goo hooked up to a robotic body made by tesla.

that sounds lie a junji ito horror story waiting to happen, and i want no part

1 Like

No. You’re the other body he’s going to bond permanently with.