The Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch Goes Live August 30

What is with these THURSDAY raid day openings?! Come on man… Go back to Tuesdays!

1 Like

Yes to the “bifurcate” using blizzards words there. But I was mainly implying the fact that you got two weeks to go from 1-60 on a shammy or a pally and there wasn’t really a significant catch up mechanism like they are doing with the 50% xp boost. It was pretty grueling for someone with a 9-5 and a life lol. 4 weeks and an xp boosts gives you time get to 70 on your dk and also experience some tbc content on a dk.

1 Like

Season 4 and 5 will run at the same time then?
If you announce something, do it properly and share more information!
When does Season 4 end?

5 Likes

Can we stop it with the Thursday raid releases?

1. RDF needs to be added back in, especially for yearly events like brewfest/hallow’s end.
  2. Pre-patch should be the 23rd at the latest! What are you all doing!!
20 Likes

Oh someone would do it on day 2, most likely.

3 Likes

SoM transfers when

China reset is on thursday.

Can’t wait to spend all my time sitting Dalaran looking at the new LFG tool manually refreshing it instead of queuing in RDF and then going out to explore!

33 Likes

My guess is Direbrew going to be the 70 version until next brewfest.

1 Like

Please never.

That doesn’t sound very social of you. :clown_face:

Get the heck outta here!

this 10char

1 Like

With regards to the Fresh Realms and creating Death Knights.
Can you confirm if you can just straight make a Death Knight the moment a fresh realm opens.
Or do you first need to level another Character to 55 before you can make a Death Knight on the same Fresh Realm.

Now that’s not very supportive of the pillars Blizzard is trying to foster!

dog you arent even level 70, play the game before you have an opinion

It was specifically covered in their fresh server announcement.

That’s my question as well.

Can we farm the mounts at 80 of the event is still for 70s?

You can currently queue into the LFG system go about your day and get whispered to join w/e dungeon you signed up…Or check in manually how many people are up and you can start a group yourself.