The Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch Goes Live August 30

Probably yes because it’s not going to be updated until next year Brewfest

Imagine putting some effort in to start a group yourself…
MINDBLOWING!!!

7 Likes

they have confirmed both on these forums and Twitter that on Fresh you need a 55 character to start a DK.

That’s fair, I’ll need to see if I can get a WA to auto reply for me also…then accept the invite and wait for my summons while I continue to explore the open world!

3 Likes

i was right :smiley:

This requires even more of a time and attention demand that prevents me from exploring the open world of the MMO!

6 Likes

What about arena season end date and post season.

2 Likes

Safe to assume they will be gone unless told otherwise. Get on em!

1 Like

I have 6 70’s…

1 Like

you can’t get the on the PTR atm so safe assumption is no.

1 Like

Well i cant reasonably back down now. I have 5 70’s and i dont want RDF

2 Likes

My question is does this means Vault of Archavon going to be P2?

Aug 30th the same day the patch goes live is when those servers come online.

eptember 20–October 6

• Brewfest Begins: Do you love eating delicious fair food, drinking bountiful beverages, and riding rams around barrels of apples? Partake in activities and timed events to earn Brewfest souvenirs and achievements during this brewtiful holiday event.

Are u kidding? for the saken of sargeras, please postpone the event, or we will throw to the trash amazing trinkets…

will there be oceanic fresh realms ?

2 Likes

27 days to level to 70 on fresh realm servers, ok manageable, I think I can level 2 toons
27 days to BUILD and economy on fresh realm servers… hell no!
7 Days for scourge invasion os fresh servers where every body is going to be low level… WTF are you thinking blizzard?

3 Likes

The post asking for dungeon finder not to be removed has double the likes as the Blue post announcing the pre-patch date.

How can Blizzard continue to ignore this?

27 Likes

Are achievements a thing in the pre patch?

2 Likes

LFD please!!!

16 Likes

What about Name Reservations? No? Says they will be added during maintenance. So we can’t even reserve names this time. Didn’t plan things properly?

1 Like