The Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Pre-Patch Now Live!

They dont need a pvp server. There is no such thing as pvp in wow outside bgs. Why add a pvp server just for it to turn into a pve server in 3 months when transfers are open

1 Like

This would be nice but I don’t think so.

That was the “one server too many” comment.

Lmao, 0 news we didn’t already know. Great thread

3 Likes

don’t worry. it stays fresh until you break the seal.

1 Like

lfd pls. I’m tired of lf tank for 8 hours

7 Likes

Just a reminder to the blizzard Devs that your LFG tool is awful, and the only way to fix it is to completely replace it with the retail LFM tool, or to replace it with RDF.

11 Likes

Then would you like to try tanking?

1. You don’t know if Blizzard is writing up a post about not removing RDF or adding it in a later phase.

2. If Blizzard really is going all in with this mistake. One last blue post letting me know to never check back and I won’t.

2 Likes

how much longer after this patch goes live will we be able to queue up for random dungeons via a random dungeon finder?

1 Like

You know whats really cool?

Still not having my characters on actual servers, what an absolute joke.

3 Likes

Just gonna add my two cents that the lack of communication on Fresh Start Servers has been abysmal. All you needed to do was tell us how many and what types. Even if it’s just one PvE and one PvP, that’s information everyone could have used to plan ahead. Why is this so hard?

Not knowing what the heck is going on has left me wondering if its even worth playing. I was just going to make a DK on my original Classic Server (which is thankfully still active) if Fresh Start didn’t pan out, but at this point I’m not sure I want to even do that.

6 Likes

Wait ! Did you guys know that in Wotlk you can become a Death Knight!?

3 Likes

They have explained over and over why they removed it and the direction they are going. Waiting on a post for launch is pointless. Sure , they can add it cata prepatch. Or even p3 or p4. None of that matters for Sep 26th lol.

There is no post coming on it anytime soon.

1 Like

Dates don’t matter to me. The last blue post on the subject opened a rather large rebuttal. The would-be players are speaking out. If Blizzard doesn’t respond it’s not much different than responding.

I still keep my sub canceled. Having a new, updated with feedback considerations, response from Blizzard will end things one way or another.

If they are doubling down. That’s fine. I will move on. If they revert to WotLK with RDF. I will stay.

You saying they have said the last on the subject doesn’t mean it’s the last Blizzard has to say. There is no doubt that Blizzard has seen the reactions.

1 Like

u forgot to mention that lfd is coming back btw :angel:

5 Likes

So pre-patch comes with regional maintenance. Let’s start a pool how long that might last.

1 Like

Like they did for server merging? Oh wait

This is the same information from the original prepatch lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t be subbed to play wrath if it wasn’t for fresh servers so i dunno what you’re eon a bout. The discoords are blowing up with excitement over fresh servers.

3 Likes