The WrA Video Game Thread

No, I did much, much worse.

I put an Abyss of Yog in their base to mark the superiority of my diety over that weakling Mitra.

2 Likes

Don’t forget, the new Dungeon is coming soon, a lot of exploits/bugs with the legendary weapons are being patched out, a lot of broken Thralls are being removed or toned down, and best of all?

Gods are coming back as summonable allies in Conan Exiles.

The best thing I’ve seen in the Online Play-Thrus is people getting supremely P.O.ed at Corrupt Alpha Clans and summoning multiple Gods at once and just obliterating the Alphas in a matter of minutes.

Nothing quite like seeing Yog, Dekerta, Set and Ymir all pop up and go “Hey, we’re the Gods, and this is Jack…!” before all heading towards one single base.

1 Like

on one hand, i kinda want to resubscribe for 8.2 even though i know doing the baine garbage and nazjatar having no night elves is gonna infuriate me

on the other mario maker 2 comes out this week so i cant justify a sub when i know im gonna ignore wow in favour of it lmao

1 Like

Dont do it. Its not worth the frustration.

Lately I’ve been hook onto Dauntless “ps4” but being it is crossplay. I get to have fun with people on all main systems.
Some Warframe but not much going on.
Replaying Broaderlands 2.

I remember my manager pestering me to play dauntless. It’s finally out, huh? What sort of game is it?

A more cartoon Monster Hunter that free to play. It just came out for console with crossplay. I would not call it more easy but it not as hard as Monster Hunter. It’s on the Epic store “I know”

If you looking for a good time waste it worth a look. You can Youtube to see more. I’m not good at explaining stuff.

1 Like

NIPPLE SALADS!!!

1 Like

Portal Knights just announced an expansion, I’m pretty jazzed for that.

2 Likes

I haven’t played that in a long time.

It’s good stuff. I’m building an amazing village and rescuing every NPC who can be relocated to populate it.

2 Likes

They added video ads you can’t skip to nba2k19

1 Like

I really need to play this one again, and with an expansion now as well?

I started that huge Minecraft Sevtech mod pack again and playing through Quake 2 again but I have a lot to catch up on in WoW as I hadn’t played since last August or early September and just got back 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

https://505games.com/portal-knights-community-blog-premium-dlc-and-free-update-news/

Yep, looks like some good stuff. Slated for sometime this summer!

1 Like

So how many of you are itching for Friday’s FFXIV Shadowbringers Early Access to be here?

I just got to stormblood dammit.

I finished Stormblood up a bit ago, and since Im happy where my gear is for my DRK I’ve been in ESO mostly lately.

I have my Fantasia all ready to turn my main into a bunny though.

I didn’t finish stormblood although I got a fair chunk along. I enjoy FF14 but I keep hitting brick walls in advancing my character through things. I was mostly DRK as well but when the friends I was playing with left I went MCH as I hate PuG tanking, even in games like FF14 with a pretty friendly community. Then got busy with my board game project and never went back.

Thats understandable.

Personally FFXIV and DRK is the first time I’ve enjoyed tanking in an MMO since WotLK.

1 Like

What. The. Actual. ^@%$

1 Like