The WrA Video Game Thread

Wait isn’t there a limit on how many points you can spend/get?

Basically. Going down one and one alone will make the game unplayable with difficulty. Warrior only has a few abilities you really -need-, then I’d recommend just focusing on the other two.

I love this game from the small amount of I’ve played, but it turns out I’ve been going about character progression wrong lol

Well this should make things a lot easier. So you just mix and match gear based on what combo you go for?

I’d recommend Second Wind from the warrior tree, and… that’s basically it. Focus on assassin otherwise with hunter as a firm second. Always get hero strike.

And yes, basically! Just do it based on how you want to play the game.

Normally that would bother the hell out of me, but this game has transmog, so my OCD won’t be a problem :smiley:

sparta kick is useful for stunlocking enemies

IS there a limit to how many talents you can unlock? Or can you eventually get them all?

I don’t believe it is possible, but you can relocate talents fairly easily if you mess up.

Edit --> Oh also yes, always go for sparta kick, if only because it’s incredibly amusing and occasionally useful

3 Likes

you can basically get all the active ones

the debuff ones like fire/poison blade aren’t too great though

1 Like

Yeah. Basically every -good- ability, you can get. Some are just… entirely useless.

1 Like

Really, the DoTs aren’t good? I’ve been using them and they’ve been helping a lot but I’m also not too far into the game.

I mean, they may be useful, but in the long-run the other abilities just feel moreso if you know what I mean. Hero Strike, Sparta Kick and Second Wind are the only abilities I’d straight up say are mandatory, but otherwise, you do you.

1 Like

Makes sense. Well thanks a lot for all the help! I’ll likely be back here at some point to ask more questions.

Also this game is my favorite AC game yet.

It really is very good. :slight_smile: Funny how the best Assassin’s Creed is the one where Assassin’s and Templars don’t technically exist lol

1 Like

The Isu have always been the hook for me for that series. I really love the assassin/templar war (YEAH BLIZZARD THERE ARE FACTION WARS I LIKE) and the ideals of the assassins make the series really fun to me, but the Isu… I find that concept fascinating. Basically any plot about an ancient, advanced civilization is :ok_hand:

1 Like

get the ability where you throw the spear and teleport it looks really cool and can clear enemies super fast

1 Like

Oooh, I forgot that one. Yeah, it’s pretty good too, but generally not a game-breaker if you don’t have!

–> And yeah, the assassin/templar stuff is pretty good when it’s written in a way that isn’t one-dimensional! Three was my favorite showcase of it, I think.

I really, really hope the new Star Wars game is good.

Other than that, been playing Bloodlines, Total War 2, DMC5 and some ESO.

The trailer and dev talk about Fallen Order is wonderful. No multiplayer at all, no microtransactions, just a pure single-player experience.

I just hope they live up to the hype they’re building.

BANG BANG BANG PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER