The WoW sub count has dropped 41% since Shadowlands launch

I concur. Something smells rotten in Denmark.

Doubt it very much.

Of course you do as it does not fit in with your idea that only you would continue to pay for a game you don’t enjoy.

If you are not happy with WoW, quit and walk away.
Let those that are happy with it keep playing.

1 Like

Youre speculating just as much. The numbers provided dont tell enough.

Well, gee, I didn’t know his opinion stopped you from enjoying or playing the game.

Give your head a shake man.

I play Classic. I left Shadowlands long ago because its not good. Its boring and uninspiring.

2 Likes

Sure people unsub at some point. But WoW had a huge number of players who stayed subbed even through content droughts. WoD was the first expac that lost those people.

Bad design has made things worse.

1 Like

I’m curious what happens in May - many 6 month subs will be up then.

1 Like

Mommy caught them in her purse, “what’s this “Blizzard,” charge on my credit card?”

Oh that’s never a good answer for them

Especially when the better game, Classic is here and TBC Classic is near.

What percent of those were multi-bot accounts?

Or Classic accounts.

Skewed data or not. The ball is in blizzards court. It’s up to them to get people playing.

1 Like

I’m not sure what your point is. Do you want to be praised for being the first (but not really) to point out the SuperData report and that WoW is dying hard this time?

I think this shows that there is a huge opportunity…for other MMO’s. WoW is good at creating hype, but once that fades, droves of people leave. It can’t hold on to people, the first MMO that can figure out why and capitalize on it, will be the next big thing.

You can’t expect the immature and stalled education kids, to handle the deep nuances of Dante’s Inferno.

41% of what? What’s the number were working here to multiply from there?

Some made up number since Blizzard doesn’t release sub counts.

Pretty much tbh. I don’t understand why people trust superdata when they don’t even release absolutes and just state relatives like… “Oh in 2019 when classic dropped, subs skyrocketed by 225%! now in 2021, it dropped by 41%.” without ever putting what’s the number for the basis of percenting it.

I guess you can say it’s… super flawed data. :smirk:

/The entire stadium crowd booes at bari.

1 Like